Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why do you listen to music

Martinsx

Reaction score
There are different reasons why I am listening to music. First, when I'm on a trip; music is my buddy whenever I am bored and music makes me to feel more attentive and awake since I am more often having a trip alone. Second, every lyrics of my favorite songs touches my emotion and that makes me feel comfortable. Lastly, music helps me set aside my problems.

Music touches the soul, it helps you to relax, it heals broken heart, helps one to sleep and ease off stress etc. I love listening to music when doing anything that I'm tasked to do.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I listen music because music can make my day complete I love classical music because it makes me take a nap and relax my self even though I study hard I listen music so that I can memorize the words that I wanted to memorize that is why I listen music it helps me a lot of things.

When you are stressed from your days job, music has the power to make you feel alive again with the kind of music that you are into, it would give you energy to carry out some other things that needs your attention.

Martinsx

Reaction score
listen to music for a couple of reasons, for example:
I listen to music because music soothes my nerves. I feel good when I am listening to music.
I listen to music because music uplifts my mood, it feels good while listening to music.
I listen to music because it feels me with positive vibes.

Music is a great therapy for stress, I think that most people who listens to cool music tend to have a more better tranquility of the mind, and they seem to mange pressure well unlike those that don't listen to music or listen to hard metal music.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I listen music because there are times I'm very stressed and listening music helps me a lot. I feel relaxed.

I simply cannot forget some my good experiences with listening to the music I have both on my laptop, desktop and phones. I have all my Playlist in all my devices, so that I can enjoy the music anywhere I desire.

Sheester

Reaction score
Relaxing our mind is one of the reason why we need to listen to music. I mean not all but mostly that's the reason. Many of us are music lover and can't live without it. We make our feelings lighter everytime we listen to our favorites.

Annejk18

Reaction score
I listen to music because listening makes relax. My favorite genre is RnB and Pop songs.

superman2727

Reaction score
Music touches the soul, it helps you to relax, it heals broken heart, helps one to sleep and ease off stress etc. I love listening to music when doing anything that I'm tasked to do.
Definitely, no one will hate music. I don't even no one if there is one who really hates music because there are wide range of genre and music to choose from and there's no reason to hate it. Music means everything for me.

Steve5

Reaction score
I listen to music because it makes me happy. It gives me positive feelings. Things that give me hope and optimism. That's why I frequently listen to it.

Steve5

Reaction score
Listening to music is like a big part of me in the sense that with music, I can get to do bigger things that I wouldn't have achieved without having a song playing on my phone or device. It's really good that I can get better just by listening to music for it is a sort of motivation to me at the end of the day.

I like what you said. We see it a lot in real life. People playing music to keep themselves motivated. Friends enjoying it with each other's company. I find that music will remain a big part of our lives.

Steve5

Reaction score
I listen to music all the time, I use my cell when I am on the road and when I am driving I listen to music in my car, at home, I listen to music on my PC while I am working or not. The reason why I am listening to music is for relaxing, the music makes me forget about my problems and the daily routine.

That's a very specific way of using it. It's true that we can forget our worries while listening to music. It calms our senses. And it can also keep us energized for a busy day ahead.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I listen music because music can make my day complete I love classical music because it makes me take a nap and relax my self even though I study hard I listen music so that I can memorize the words that I wanted to memorize that is why I listen music it helps me a lot of things.

This might be true in the sense that there are those who are really concerned about what it is going to take them to sleep and it feels good when they realize that it is music that can help.

Steve5

Reaction score
Stress reliever for me. It's helps me to get relax and think clearly. And if I feel tired and exhausted, music boost my adrenaline. Music also helps me to ignore the people around me specially in a crowded place. It's helps me also to sleep, and avoid the over thinking. And from the lyrics of my favorite music, I found out that, I'm not alone, because I can relate to the music lyrics.

That's a lot of reasons. I feel like we can use music for pretty much anything. I've done it as well. I've used it to focus my attention away from what's going on around me.

Steve5

Reaction score
Our brain seems to be hard-wired to respond to music. A study shows music affect our brain significantly, maybe that’s why it can change our moods, affects how we feel. Also, there is a theory that music can be a tool for physical healing, science now considers music as a medical tool.
My belief to this is that music can either bring negative or positive impact in our life. It is a gateway in another dimension- spiritual realm. Spirits either good or bad can use music as a tool to access to people. In a spectator’s perspective, we can see people doing crazy stuff while listening to hard music like rock music, in contrast, we see gentleness and goodness to the people who are deep in into listening to good lyrical music particularly to Christian songs.

That's an interesting perspective. I agree. The quality of the music we listen to informs our actions and general actions. That's why I listen to positive songs that inspire goodness in everyone. It's powerful. I hope more of us use it as a tool for healing.

ion

Reaction score
That's a lot of reasons. I feel like we can use music for pretty much anything. I've done it as well. I've used it to focus my attention away from what's going on around me.
Yeah and I think life is really boring without music. It's not just a simple music for some people, this also the way for them to release their pain.

acefunko001

Reaction score
Music, they say, is the language of the soul. And people listen to music because it gets them connected with their innermost being: their soul. Good music connects with our emotions: happiness, sorrow, being high or low, etc. Christmas songs, for example,make us happy; classical music elevates us; jazz music gives us a care-free attitude; rock music makes us on the go; pop music gives us the feeling of being abreast of the times, and a lot other effects of music on our being.

pamz

Reaction score
I often listen to music, sometimes I listen to music to practice my listening skills in nihongo, it's a good practice to be able to remember some word slowly, sometimes I listen to music to relax and calm my soul specially when too much stressed out from work it is a good way to eject stress out of you body and be focused on what you need to do. I also listen whenever I feel happy because it sends out positive vibes and be able to share my positivity with others just by sharing the music I am listening to.

bienn05

Reaction score
I listen to music to relieve stress. I listen to music to express my feelings. I am a person who don't usually listen to music but when I listen to it, i have some feelings in the moment.

Steve5

Reaction score
Yeah and I think life is really boring without music. It's not just a simple music for some people, this also the way for them to release their pain.

True! Boring is the word for a life without music. It also adds color and meaning to our lives. Without it, life would be totally mundane. Who would want such a reality? :D

Steve5

Reaction score
I simply cannot forget some my good experiences with listening to the music I have both on my laptop, desktop and phones. I have all my Playlist in all my devices, so that I can enjoy the music anywhere I desire.

I feel like music gives us everything we need in an instant. It's not totally life changing. But you know that feeling when you hear great music? That's something money can't buy. :)

Top Bottom