Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your Favorite Funko Figure.?

jaclynkate

Reaction score
Hello Funko lovers,
Funko figure is very funny when you first saw it, but they are adorable and unique. What's unique?it's their bubbly head, that made them adorable. :)
My favorite Funko Figure are Disney, since i have 2 daughters. We love watching disney princess movies, and different disney characters.
They are so cute, and unique. Since Dolls are common, we decided that we start collecting Funko Figures instead.

How about you guys?
Whats your favorite Funko figure?

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
My favorite is Blizzards OVERWATCH it's the next big thing in multiplayer gaming, I've been a Blizzard fan since the 90's and collected lots of Warcraft and StarCraft items.

aecel

Reaction score
So far my favorite figure is Wonder Woman. I'm kind of addicted to Wonder Woman movies I lost count on how many times I've watched it. My favorite actress now is Gal Gadot. Maybe you should try introducing Wonder Woman to your kids I'm sure they're going to like it.

tophew

Reaction score
For me my favorite would be the spider man it is very cool the action figure really makes me happy.i displayed it inside my room and decorate it with glass case..

Axivwater12

Reaction score
For me, if there is a one piece funko that would be my favorite because I am a fan of that anime series. I can't stop watching it and I can't stop collecting any one piece characters. Each character is very cool. I would like to have one funko one piece character. Most especially my most favorite character from that anime is Monkey D. Luffy which is the protagonist of the said anime. So if there is a funko luffy I would like to have one but first I'm gonna save up money because I think it will be expensive.

Martinsx

Reaction score
If you take time to look at my avatar, what you will see there is HBO Game of Thrones avatar picture. This will show you how much I love that aspect of Funko toys. So therefore, having said that, I would like to point out that exact one that is my favorite in all HBO Funko toys, and it would be the Night Walker. images (47).jpeg

JackOAT

Reaction score
My favorite is the Funko POP Anime Death Note Ryuk Action Figure because I'm a fan of Death Note movies and anime series. Death note is a great anime, no doubt about it.

fishbate

Reaction score
Deadpool for me, really funny looking guy whether in Funko or in movies. Just love the character and how simple yet awesome the design.

rfinishen

Reaction score
Erik Killmonger is my new favorite funko figure and favorite villain :D

Attachments

• 3ua37torvj211.jpg
    3ua37torvj211.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 0

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Dragon ball was best for me, since I was a child I always watched that anime, I always say that I am "Che-Che" the wife of San Go Ku until now I always watched it whenever I have a time on my computer.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Deadpool for me, really funny looking guy whether in Funko or in movies. Just love the character and how simple yet awesome the design.

I love Deadpool as well, he was an awesome guy and his fighting skills are amazing. Between him and Daredevil who do you think would out fight each other in battle?

Martinsx

Reaction score
Erik Killmonger is my new favorite funko figure and favorite villain :D

Wow, Erik Killmonger is the definition of bad ass. I loved that guy so much for how nasty he was in fighting in the movie Black Panther. Personally, I think he is stronger than T'challa who was the crowned prince.

Martinsx

Reaction score
My favorite is the Funko POP Anime Death Note Ryuk Action Figure because I'm a fan of Death Note movies and anime series. Death note is a great anime, no doubt about it.

Yes probably, but I haven't watched the amine series of Death Note movies. How good is it? Can I download it online? If yes, I would appreciate getting a link to the website where I can get the movie.

Thanks,
Martins.

JackOAT

Reaction score
Yes probably, but I haven't watched the amine series of Death Note movies. How good is it? Can I download it online? If yes, I would appreciate getting a link to the website where I can get the movie.

Thanks,
Martins.

I recommend watching the anime series first before the 3 Death Note movies. I think Death Note anime series is available on Youtube.
Death Note anime is a lot different from most of the anime. Its settings are very realistic even though it deals with supernatural entities. The background world settings and time are exactly same as the world we live in. Anime version is much more faithful to the original intention of the author, how they envisioned the Death Note, while the new Netflix movie is an adaptation of it - Americanized version. So it's more ideal if you watch anime first then the 3 movies and the Netflix movie adaptation.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
Hello Funko lovers,
Funko figure is very funny when you first saw it, but they are adorable and unique. What's unique?it's their bubbly head, that made them adorable. :)
My favorite Funko Figure are Disney, since i have 2 daughters. We love watching disney princess movies, and different disney characters.
They are so cute, and unique. Since Dolls are common, we decided that we start collecting Funko Figures instead.

How about you guys?
Whats your favorite Funko figure?

Since I love the Harry Potter series, my favorite Funko figure would have to be Harry Potter. It's quite simple but it really needs to be simple as Harry Potter's costume is just simple. Look at this:

harry-potter2-222x300.jpg

rfinishen

Reaction score
Wow, Erik Killmonger is the definition of bad ass. I loved that guy so much for how nasty he was in fighting in the movie Black Panther. Personally, I think he is stronger than T'challa who was the crowned prince.
That was what I thinking when I saw the movie, he really is stronger than T'challa.

Martinsx

Reaction score
That was what I thinking when I saw the movie, he really is stronger than T'challa.

In my opinion, Marvel didn't make a good choice of character to be the protagonist in the movie. Erik Killmonger would have been a better Black Panther in my opinion. He has the personality of a great warrior.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I recommend watching the anime series first before the 3 Death Note movies. I think Death Note anime series is available on Youtube.
Death Note anime is a lot different from most of the anime. Its settings are very realistic even though it deals with supernatural entities. The background world settings and time are exactly same as the world we live in. Anime version is much more faithful to the original intention of the author, how they envisioned the Death Note, while the new Netflix movie is an adaptation of it - Americanized version. So it's more ideal if you watch anime first then the 3 movies and the Netflix movie adaptation.

Alright my friend, I appreciate this information which you just made available for me here and since you suggested that I should watch the anime series first before the 3 Death Note movies, then it's probably what I'm going to do, in order to have a better understanding on how the events took shape.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
I really liked the Funko black panther action figure it was so cool and really nice for viewing it. I really wanted that toy and put it on my shelf so that they can see it and be amaze.

rfinishen

Reaction score
In my opinion, Marvel didn't make a good choice of character to be the protagonist in the movie. Erik Killmonger would have been a better Black Panther in my opinion. He has the personality of a great warrior.
I don't know what to say, but yeah, I agree with you. I've read an article that Killmonger has a diary to make his role looks so deep for his 'revenge' for his father.

JackOAT

Reaction score
Alright my friend, I appreciate this information which you just made available for me here and since you suggested that I should watch the anime series first before the 3 Death Note movies, then it's probably what I'm going to do, in order to have a better understanding on how the events took shape.

No problem my friend, tell me about your experience after watching the anime series. And here are the titles of the Death Note films that were released in chronological order.
  1. Death Note
  2. Death Note: The Last Name
  3. L: Change The World

Top Bottom