Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why do you listen to music

Martinsx

Reaction score
Everyone: has reasons
My dumb brain: me like sounds
I like how the answers are more and more detailed I am here like "I just like sounds."

You are simply a beat lover. I'm kind of like this. The music lyrics don't really mean or matter much to me because it's the sound beats used in producing the songs that really touches me. Any music beats that doesn't give me chills over my body once the song starts to play isn't worth wasting my time trying to listen to because it's complete worthless to me.

It's only Christian worship songs that I bother listening to it's lyrics because it has to do with praising the Lord God Almighty. So therefore, I would take time to listen and understand the lyrics and sing along in praising God.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Actually I'm not a music lover but I just love listening music. That's the first thing I did whenever I bored or I'm not cheered up so I really need to listen that music and it's great because it really working. After listening music, I cheered up and back to normal that's why listening music for me is especial.

Being bored, only two things can get me out of such state and they are listening to music and playing games but I definitely would chose listening to music first before making an option for playing games. The reason for this my preference is because music is very effective when ones emotion and feelings is involved, so it's going to be more effective in solving my bored mood problem easily than playing games. Games will take longer before I get out of the bored mood but music would work faster for me.

junrose123

Reaction score
I listen to music whenever I am free to do so because it serve as my ice breaker especially when I am at work doing all paper works. It is a good form of stress reliever since sometimes working in a n office is very stressful, we need some music to deepen our heart and minds and for us to feel relax for a moment.I can't really imagine life without music, I think it would be boring so for me I should listen to music as often as I could for me to become more motivated to work..

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
It serves various purposes that one cannot imagine. It is very good stress reliever as it posses the ability to slip into one's emotions and calm down the edgy nerves. Music is very powerful.[/QUOTE]
It always is! No matter how I'm feeling, music makes everything better. Maybe that was one of the reasons why I started playing an instrument. :D

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
Wow, it's nice having a music artist in the house, I'm thrilled to have you here. Since you are already in the field of music, I'm already sure that you are well aware of the benefits of having to listen to music often and on. It serves various purposes that one cannot imagine. It is very good stress reliever as it posses the ability to slip into one's emotions and calm down the edgy nerves. Music is very powerful.

It always is! No matter how I'm feeling, music makes everything better. Maybe that was one of the reasons why I started playing an instrument. :D

anahbello1206

Reaction score
For me, music is how I express myself. I play pop music when I am feeling hype and acoustic when I am being sentimental. When I am in love I play romantic songs because it makes my heart flutter listening to them. Another is that when I go to long rides, music helps to ease my boredom and tolerate the journey doing nothing but listening to music.

treecko142

Reaction score
I listen to music to help relieve stress and just to relax my mind from whatever happened during the day. It also helps me focus when working out or when studying.

lisadolor

Reaction score
I listen to music because it takes my stress away. It helps me to feel better. It is like a fuel that keeps me going. It boosts my mood and remove all the negative vibes away. It just makes everyday a better day.

argel241

Reaction score
Music can touch a soul.Music brings joy, inspiration and love to everyone.The reason I listen to music is that it makes me a singer. :)

renan1217

Reaction score
we all know that music is a form of communication which our ancestor use.i listen music because it helps me to relax and it gives me happiness in my life especially when im tired in my work.

Vinsanity

Reaction score
Music is like a time machine. Whenever you listen to your favorite songs back then, it tends you to bring back the time when everything was simple. I am now in my 20's but when I listen to songs I used to hear frequently in the radio in restaurants, jeepneys, malls and even at home, I instantly turn into a 9 or to or 10 years old boy. Every rhythm or beat of a song I used to like when I was a child makes me feel at ease and removes all my worries in an instance. Music is my pill, my drug and my happiness.
I don't let a day pass without listening to at least 20 songs. As a matter of fact, even now, while typing this comment I listen to Simple Plan's Jet Lag.
Music is my stress reliever. Whenever I go to work or am on a trip, I plug my earphones, listen to music and have a journey to my past and you know just enjoy. Music is life.

Reaction score
If I gets so stressed, I listen to a music that makes me relaxed. I basically listen when I gets so bored and exhausted. listing to a music that I love is giving me a peace of mind and has a soothe felling.

JackOAT

Reaction score
I always listen to acoustic music, because it calms me down, eases my stress and put me in a good mood. Music can motivates me and it can act as a stress reliever. It also helps me to concentrate more and improves my ability to focus on what I am working on. Music helps me to remain positive in life.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I always listen to acoustic music, because it calms me down, eases my stress and put me in a good mood. Music can motivates me and it can act as a stress reliever. It also helps me to concentrate more and improves my ability to focus on what I am working on. Music helps me to remain positive in life.

Music is a nice way that one can get to relieve stress. I have come to enjoy playing songs especially when I am very tired and unable to do some things that I want to do.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
we all know that music is a form of communication which our ancestor use.i listen music because it helps me to relax and it gives me happiness in my life especially when im tired in my work.

There has been sayings that it is through music that we get to relate with our ancestors since it is all about the gods talking to us. I enjoy listening to cool music since I get to feel better by doing that.

vinaya

Reaction score
listen to music for a couple of reasons, for example:
I listen to music because music soothes my nerves. I feel good when I am listening to music.
I listen to music because music uplifts my mood, it feels good while listening to music.
I listen to music because it feels me with positive vibes.

myra21

Reaction score
I listen music because there are times I'm very stressed and listening music helps me a lot. I feel relaxed.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
I listen music because music can make my day complete I love classical music because it makes me take a nap and relax my self even though I study hard I listen music so that I can memorize the words that I wanted to memorize that is why I listen music it helps me a lot of things.

superman2727

Reaction score
There are different reasons why I am listening to music. First, when I'm on a trip; music is my buddy whenever I am bored and music makes me to feel more attentive and awake since I am more often having a trip alone. Second, every lyrics of my favorite songs touches my emotion and that makes me feel comfortable. Lastly, music helps me set aside my problems.

Martinsx

Reaction score

For those that appreciate and love music, they can use it in any form to express themselves and feelings in several manner. Music is wonderful.

Top Bottom