Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you miss someone or some people in your life?

junrose123

Reaction score
I really missed my family whenever I am away from them, I am currently working away from my hometown and it is very rare that I could go hone due the proximity of the place to my hometown. I wish I could go back to my hometown and just to be assigned there so that I can be with my family everyday. I feel lonely sometimes whenever I missed them since I am only alone in my apartment in my work.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
Right now, I really miss my boyfriend. We re currently on a long distance relationship. It is new to us because we haven't been separated for longer that a week when we first started our relationship. I guess this is one of the adversity that we have to overcome to build a strong and trusting relationship with each other. Although, I must say that this is not easy we have to both put our extra effort communicating and keeping in touch.

jusumortal

Reaction score
I am missing my dad. He's gone when I was still a little piggy. I missed the way he spoils me when I was young. All the places we went without my mom knowing, traveling using his motorbike. When we go subdivisions to subdivisions to choose our dream house. When he hits me when I do not do well in school and comforts me with a cake after. All the silly things we did before. It's just... I miss him so much.

argel241

Reaction score
Aside from my family, there is this person that I miss a lot.I miss hanging out with him.We used to be the best buddy but things went complicated and we no longer like we used to be.We sometimes chat but, I know there was something that has changed an how I wish I could do something to re-write the story of the past.

walet

Reaction score
I miss my family when they are not with me when I travel but what I miss the most is my mother that died two years ago and my sister who died six years ago.

junrose123

Reaction score
I also missed my two daughters and I am very happy to see them everyday, it feels like they relieve all my stress and problems in my day to day life and struggle. If I would be given the chance to be with them I would surely love to do so but sadly it was just a dream already because I need to work hard for them, to give all there needs and want. I sometimes think of quitting my offline job and just do the online jobs so that I can be with them and took good care but the earnings that I am receiving with my online jobs is just minimal.so I still need to work away from them so that I can give them a better future.

ion

Reaction score
Well just my grandma. I missed her a lot, I wonder what's she's doing right now. She's living in the province, so I just visited her once a month. She's too old and I want to be with her but I need to work. It's really hard, but that's life.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
I miss my dad. My dad died when I was still eleven years old, he had a stroke attack. His first stroke attack got him paralyzed, half of his body was totally paralyzed. It took a lot of therapy before he got half of his body moving again. After that, he suffered ten more stroke attacks and the eleventh time got him really bad that caused him to die. If I could only have the power to travel back in time, I will use it to at-least make my father live a longer life.

lisadolor

Reaction score
I miss my grandfather. I miss how kind he is to us. I remember that everytime they visit us or we visit them before, he would always give us candies and other food. He is like an angel to my whole family. I miss him everytime.

Dictator20

Reaction score
Aside from missing my girlfriend right now. I also miss my old self, My REAL self. And ofcourse I miss my girlfriend because its been a month since the last time we saw each other. But we both understand our situation because we really need to study hard for our future. Hoping that the next days the world will give us time for us. JUST for us. Hoping.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
I think missing someone or something is part of our life. It is just a side effect of being far away from the people that used to be on your side, or the things that you usually do and have.

xobe

Reaction score
It is very natural to all of us. Missing someone in our live's makes us sad but we must fight for it. Like me, I am still missing my father though it's been more than 20 years since he died. Humans are very emotional and we cannot take it from ourselves, this is one gift by our God.

Reaction score
I really missed my family whenever I am away from them, I am currently working away from my hometown and it is very rare that I could go hone due the proximity of the place to my hometown. I wish I could go back to my hometown and just to be assigned there so that I can be with my family everyday. I feel lonely sometimes whenever I missed them since I am only alone in my apartment in my work.
Actually, I really missed my mother becuase she's so far away from us. She's an OFW at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. She worked all day and night without enough sleep. I really missed the way she comfort me when I'm broke(when I and my gf broke for the 4th time) , all of her caring for me and my brothers. Foods and recipes that she made, I missed all of it. I remembered the time that she bought me toys even I'm 15 that time, I was so happy with it and I gave all of it to my brothers. It was so hard that there's no mother in the house.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I missed my childhood friends. They are all busy now doing works and family thingy. I missed the days when everyone was here in my house and we play everyday non-stop with my video game. Those days are the good one. And most importantly, i missed my parents. They are gone when I was young. Missed them so much.

treecko142

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been stuck in the city alone for a while and I haven't had the chance to go home and visit my family in a long time.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
I am terribly missing my father, I miss him so much to the point that I always dream of him every night, never in my day that he is not crossing my mind. He was in the hands of Lord,but for me I feel that he is still here watching us up there.
Its almost 2 years now, since he went away, but I'm still moving on, I always remember him, I miss him a lot.

bienn05

Reaction score
I miss my grandfathers. I wished they are together with us now. I wished I could hugged them now. I wished they could meet my girlfriend and my youngest sibling. I am sure they will be happy seeing him.

acefunko001

Reaction score
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder," as the saying goes. But there is another one that says, " Out of sight , out of mind." There are people though, close to us, that we really miss, like our parents. My mom passed away many years back and when I think of her I really feel sad. I guess it's part of living, this sadness thing, it makes us more human. It tells us in one way to care for those who are still alive and cherish every moment spent with them because pretty soon, whether we like it or not, they'll be gone. I pray whenever I feel low and it relieves me.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
Yes, I really miss my grandmother she past away last year and I really miss her so much every time I think of her my tears came out I love my grandmother so much I miss the way she talks and the way she smiles on me.I hope she's in a good condition with God.

Annejk18

Reaction score
I really missed my grandmother. Today is her death anniversary. I really love her. She's the one who raised me until high school. I always feel bad because I wasn't able to see in her last hour. She hide her illness to me because she don't want me to be bother. She wants me to focus in my schooling. I wasn't able to repay her.I hope she's happy now wherever she is.I really miss her.

Top Bottom