Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Getting others into collecting?

amelia88

Reaction score
One thing I've found with my Funkos is that when anyone sees them, they always seem to comment on how cute they are, and for a lot of people it seems to get them into the world of Funkos too!

Has anyone inspired others to start collecting too?

Becca

Reaction score
Yes, I got my fiancé to start collecting with me! I gifted him his first pop! figure, and now he wants more! He really likes the superhero ones and the old TV show ones, Thundercats in particular. I have a feeling that Funko is going to be a big part of his birthday and Christmas this year haha.

tgthewriter1

Reaction score
I think it's just a doll. However. They do look cute. I would like to give a girl one of these fonko things. They would make a good gift.

OutOfSpoons

Reaction score
I started getting Funko Pops! after seeing a friend of mine's collection. I thought they were really cute, and I saw some Doctor Who ones, so of course I decided to start getting some! After I saw how they made so many of so many different characters, I really got into it. Now, my sisters really like them, and I think they're going to get some when they get money to. It's a very fun hobby!

AxelR

Reaction score
I've got my sister into collecting them! I just gave her Anna from Frozen and she loved it! They look so cute and funny that you just can't ignore them. I'm more into the ones game-inspired, but my sister is searching for anything that just looks nice (so basically everything :p).

rz3300

Reaction score
Usually whenever somebody sees them for the first time they are pretty intrigued by the whole thing and I cannot say for sure but I bet they went ahead and purchased one for themselves, or at least might if they had the opportunity. I do know that this is the way that I learned about them, from seeing one of my friend's little collection and I was hooked. Word of mouth can still go a long way when it comes to things like this.

Joel7050

Reaction score
I have a collection of lego sets of different themes. It's a pretty grand collection and when friends see it, some have been inspired and casually commented things like "Wow! I may actually start having some too!" Something along the lines of showing they are inspired.

Champii

Reaction score
Well, come on, I would definitely say the same about them, those are really cool, I would like to buy a ton of those to place them on my TV or my PC's monitor, those are also quite good for collecting as well, it's pretty normal that people like them so much, they're simply cute.

rz3300

Reaction score
Well simply by having some it has gone a pretty long in influencing others, especially when it is the first time that people see them. Then, when you tell them that you can find these obscure characters from the movies that we all love, it is made even better of course. I am not really out there promoting them or anything, but I do have frequent conversations where they come up and I cannot help but notice the trend is growing, which is certainly good news.

jaclynkate

Reaction score
Yes, when I saw some Funko Pops Figure it made me amaze and I was excited to have one just like a feeling of being a kid who wants to get that particular toy. :);)
Funko Figures are really attractable because of its unique set up or detailed figure. Specially it emphasizes the face of the character, their bubbly head. Even adults or the oldies would really love it, and surely they will buy their own Funko Figures too. Specially there are different kinds of Funko Characters.

theartisttt

Reaction score
I, myself, was inspired by a great friend of mine to start collecting Funko Pops. I also have influenced others to start collecting theirs too. Whenever someone walk inside my house, if not my dogs greeting them, the first thing that they'll see is a cabinet with Funko Pops displayed. Most often than not, my visitors, friends or classmates or relatives, especially my young cousins easily get attracted with my funko pops and they'll start asking me questions about where to buy this and that. After they're visit, they'll purchase one until they get addicted to it and eventually they'll start collecting too. Word of mouth too, made others around me collect funko pops. They are always amazed by how I talk about my collection and I guess that's what makes them want to try. Finally, let's be real here, funko pops speak for themselves. I mean, what else can make someone start collecting funko pops than the funko pops themselves? Who could resist such cute and amazing figures? No one can't, that's to say.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I just have a few funko toys and my latest collection is Ben10 funko toy. Have you seen it before? It's looks adorable and cute. I'm betting that my little niece I got it for is going to love it very much. I'm also looking forward to getting one of either Thor or Loki. Which one would you go after if the two options are at your disposal? Or would you just get the two of them? images (24).jpeg

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
Funko pops are always good to collect and there's always some good deals in Amazon and Ebay. You can buy it low and sell it high for a profit.

jaclynkate

Reaction score
Wow, so amazing. A cabinet full of Funko Pops,that's what I want too. Maybe soon,I'm going to put them in a shelves/cabinet also.But for now,I'm just starting to collect funko figures.
Can you post your Funko Collectibles here?or your cabinet full of Funko Figures?

Sincere

Reaction score
I don't have many but it was my stepson that got me into them. I was inspired by his extensive collection lol.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I actually got my younger siblings to start collecting Funko pops and till date it has been more consistent in it than I am.

Top Bottom