Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why do you listen to music

shrnlyhplto

Reaction score
I love listening music especially the sentimental songs. Like its so very relaxing and make my problems out of my mind. When I am giving up on myself, I am just listening to music to be relieved. I love playing guitar too. Whenever I am playing guitar, I can't think my problems because I am focusing on playing.

Sheester

Reaction score
We need to listen to music to relax our mind, heart and soul. Its one of the outlet to relieve our stress. And one way also to make our day happy.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
I listen to music because for me it is my stress reliever, it is my way of expressing my feelings, everytime I heard to music my emotional side came out. Remembering pass, the happy and sad happened to my life.

ion

Reaction score
True! Boring is the word for a life without music. It also adds color and meaning to our lives. Without it, life would be totally mundane. Who would want such a reality? :D
Well, behind the lyrics of the songs are the reality. The composers are just adding music and rhyme lyrics to hide the pain behind the songs, instead to just tell the story in very dramatic way, they make it more interesting.

fishbate

Reaction score
Well music is a great way to relax and have fun. It's also a good food for the heart and the mind, specially when you need to freshen up from stress and anxiety.

jenfrancisco26

Reaction score
We can enjoy out life most especially our surroundings if we are listening to music. Also it helps our mind to be relax and at the same time think well.

Steve5

Reaction score
Well, behind the lyrics of the songs are the reality. The composers are just adding music and rhyme lyrics to hide the pain behind the songs, instead to just tell the story in very dramatic way, they make it more interesting.

Yes, the deep meanings. I like that songs say so much without the use of many words. You can hear the feelings and feel the sounds. It's a totally awesome experience.

ion

Reaction score
Yes, the deep meanings. I like that songs say so much without the use of many words. You can hear the feelings and feel the sounds. It's a totally awesome experience.
That's why the people really love the music, they feel that they are not alone and they can relate to the music because it's also happens to their life. Their feelings or pain that they can't tell to anyone suddenly releases because of the music.

Bawon

Reaction score
Music serve various purposes to people in different ways. Some listen to music when they are down, sad and pissed and it helps them get through such tough times in one piece. While others loves music because it's just music, and are seriously addicted to listening to it anytime of the day. My favorite use of music is in making use of it as a sleep inducer. It helps me sleep just like a little baby.

What purposes to do listen to music for?View attachment 50
Emotions is what makes me listen to music because they have a way of calming me down whenever I'm angry and makes me happy. Music is life. I can't imagine the world without music.

Frost

Reaction score
I can't stay a day without listening to music. Music is the food for my soul. I spend a lot of time watching and listening to music on my YouTube.

Mimi

Reaction score
I'm listening to Lonely at the Top by Asake. This is my first time of listening to the song since it was released.

Flint

Reaction score
Listening to music is what I enjoy very well because it helps me to relax whenever I am stressed up. I also enjoy listening to music whenever I am doing any kind of work because it helps me to focus and be working with the tune of the song I'm listening to.

Top Bottom