Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you satisfied now with your life?

Frost

Reaction score
As long as I'm alive, I will always be happy for the gift of life. It's only one who's alive that can make money when working hard. It's my purpose in life.

Mimi

Reaction score
Honestly I am not really satisfied now with my present life since I still have a lot of works to be done so that I could really say I am already financially and mentally stable. I still have a lot plans that lacks proper actions and I am working in it now to achieve certain goals in life. I would still like to help my brother and sisters to finished their studies for them to have a better future someday.
I will never be satisfied with my life when there is more money to be made which is why I work hard every single blessed day in order to make sure that I make more money than I have yesterday because I will always have more responsibilities to take care of until the day I die.

Flint

Reaction score
As long as I'm alive, I will always be happy for the gift of life. It's only one who's alive that can make money when working hard. It's my purpose in life.
Being contented with life is a rare gift which many people don't have. You will live your life with no pressure or high expectations but take it one day at a time while working hard.

Asaba

Reaction score
Life is something that keeps evolving which means that one thing can't keep being satisfying for someone for a very long time. Things change and it's why I look forward to improving my life everyday.

Top Bottom