Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you satisfied now with your life?

walet

Reaction score
I am not totally satisfied with my life, I love my two kids and my wife but I am not happy at all, I am depressed and I feel that nothing goes well for me.

vinaya

Reaction score
Satisfaction is something that is related to the state of mind. You can be satisfied even though you don't have any luxuries, and you might be dissatisfied even if you have everything you wished for. There are things that want very badly in life, it is very likely that I may never receive what my heart wishes for. However, I have learned to remain satisfied.

pamz

Reaction score
this is a good question, honestly not yet, I guess I still want to achieve more, be able to travel and see more places. I guess if you said that you are satisfied now with your life it means that you already reach and done everything you want to, well there is a lot of things I still want to do and a lot of things I want to reach.

Annejk18

Reaction score
I'm not really satified yet. Because for me, I haven't achieve anything yet.I havr a lot of goals in life. And I'm still working on it. On how do I improve myself as an individual. How can I do all the things that I wanted to do.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Not really at this time, I am just starting my life and I really want to grow more. I still have lots of list that I need to achieve to fulfill my dreams not only for myself but also for my parents.

superman2727

Reaction score
Of course I do, I have no reason to be dissatisfied. I'm happy on what I am now and where I am now. I never think that I am unhappy with my life right now. Of course I have some other wants but I'm actually satisfied without it. I'm happy that God let me live in a decent life with a happy family and a simple house.

acefunko001

Reaction score
Sometmes, we just need to count our blessings. Contentment is actually a state of mind. I am reminded of a story about two guys inside their prison cells. One was so deep in thought, looking down at the dirt, and cursing himself; but the other inmate was standing up and looking at the stars through the small cell window, with hope in his eyes. Both were in the same circumstances, but we can never say that both had the same attitude.

Vinsanity

Reaction score
No. We need to be ambitious in order to achieve what we desire in life. Being contented now with what you have can do nothing but let you just stay or even bring your situation down when you are contented. I agree mediocre kind of life is good but at least we must aim for something better. Like what others say, for us to have a good life, aim for a better one, but if you want to have a better life, aim for the best.

nekonieden

Reaction score
The truth is no, not yet as I still have to reach my goals and dreams. There are still many things to do and to achieve so I am trying to work hard to achieve that goal.

treecko142

Reaction score
Not really, there are things I haven't yet achieved, in part because of my own faults, so I'm really working hard to reach my goals in the near future and for the long-term.

pamz

Reaction score
Not really, there are things I haven't yet achieved, in part because of my own faults, so I'm really working hard to reach my goals in the near future and for the long-term.
that's good, slowly but surely achieving goals are never easy, patience and soon enough you will see the fruits of your hardship.

cheeto

Reaction score
I still have a lot to accomplish so I'm still not satisfied with my life as of now. My life as of now is a mess I still have to learn new things. I haven't done anything yet to be called successful.

JackOAT

Reaction score
When it comes to career, I would say no because I want to achieve more and there are so many things to learn. But overall I can say that I am satisfied because God gave me a wonderful, loving and supportive loved ones and partner in life.

acefunko001

Reaction score
It's really one of those hard times for me I suppose. I still want to achieve something but there seems to be a monkey on my back. These days I try to stick to a good routine and perform my duties in the best way I can because when these things are out, it's difficult managing you own time. So many temptations. distractions, and lost opportunities. I guess everyone is having a hard time these days and I just hope we're all doing well in our prayer life, at least.

shrnlyhplto

Reaction score
We all know know that we live hard sometimes in our lives. But what we do is our choice if we think its for the better or not. Whatever results, we need to accept it at the end. We should be satisfied of what we have now because all the things that we have, is from the above's gift. If we lose, he is just on our sides. So do not lose hope whenever we have problems in life. If you are faithful to him, he will never leave us. :)

daisy

Reaction score
I really satisfied in my life even I'm not too Successful in my life I have had a complete and happy family with my loving husband and my to Daughters that I always stay on my side and I am always motivate to them.

amelia88

Reaction score
I feel like as humans we're constantly wanting to grow and change, and we constantly adjust our goals depending on our life circumstance. My life right now is pretty good, but I'm always looking at ways of making it better!

jsantos015

Reaction score
Not just yet! I have a lot of plans in life and a little push would get me to where I wanted to be.

Bawon

Reaction score
Honestly I am not really satisfied now with my present life since I still have a lot of works to be done so that I could really say I am already financially and mentally stable. I still have a lot plans that lacks proper actions and I am working in it now to achieve certain goals in life. I would still like to help my brother and sisters to finished their studies for them to have a better future someday.
As long as I am not financially free in my life I will never be satisfied with the situation that I am in. Money is everything in the world for me which is why I will keep on hustling to make more money until I have no need for money again in life.

Top Bottom