Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you satisfied now with your life?

junrose123

Reaction score
Honestly I am not really satisfied now with my present life since I still have a lot of works to be done so that I could really say I am already financially and mentally stable. I still have a lot plans that lacks proper actions and I am working in it now to achieve certain goals in life. I would still like to help my brother and sisters to finished their studies for them to have a better future someday.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
I am satisfied with where I am right now but of course I still set my goals. It is because if I stay stagnant and not develop my God given skills then what a waste it would be. I prefer to keep learning and developing myself to reach my fullest potential and to develop my God given gifts. Aside from that I would love to earn and save more for my family. So that I will be able to support them all the way.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I don't think that anyone will say that they are really happy with the type of life that they live in the sense that it is in the nature of man to want more out of life. I have come to realize that part that we need more out of life and I'm not exempted on that goal to desire more out of life. Living life to the fullness is my daily goal and I wish to achieve that in no distant time as well which is really good.

ion

Reaction score
No, not yet, but I do enjoy. as long as I know that I gave my best to all my decisions, that's enough for me, even I got failed sometimes. There's still a lot of things that I want to do, I want to have, and I know that I need to work hard to get that. Right now, my life is running in circles, I'm stuck in the same situation.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
It depends on your perspective of how you want to define satisfaction. Having ambitions in life is good but when it is too much it becomes a dangerous liability.Too much ambition is a egoistic thing, that drives a person to the point were for him satisfaction do not exist. Being satisfied does not mean you have no ambitions, being satisfied simply means that there was a time of your life when you have rich the most important goal in your life.

jusumortal

Reaction score
All right, all right! That's what I'm talking about. I'm sorry for that. My Broadway goddess inside me starts singing Satisfied from Hamilton. Honestly, I have never been satisfied my whole life. Okay, I stole that line from Hamilton. But for reals! This topic reminds me of those two poems about satisfaction when I was in 9th grade. But, seriously, I want to do more. I want to achieve more. I know I can do it. I am the most versatile person I know. But with my laziness, I just can't.

c00kies

Reaction score
Not really satisfied with my life right now, i still have a long way to go, i still have lots to do. But this is a good thing. When we get something we want right away, we don't appreciate it as much as when we get something we've been working hard for. I've always wanted a laptop, because my parents couldn't afford one, i went to find a job, got hired and saved for my laptop. The feeling i got when i bought my laptop was the best feeling, and i was proud of myself. Going through some difficult stuff in life will just make us strong and successful in the future.

ramo06

Reaction score
I'm proudly to say that I am very satisfy of what I have now in my life. Although there are things there that are something complicated to me such as struggles, problems, difficult trials, and other. Still I am thankful to have this life because despite of those things still I have overcome it with the help of God. :D

junrose123

Reaction score
I'm proudly to say that I am very satisfy of what I have now in my life. Although there are things there that are something complicated to me such as struggles, problems, difficult trials, and other. Still I am thankful to have this life because despite of those things still I have overcome it with the help of God. :D
Wow congratulations your doing a great job my friend. I am proud to say that you are very honest with yourself since most people are not really satisfied with their own lives now. It is very rare to have people that are being satisfied with their life maybe it is due to being successful in their life weather in carrier or relationship or whatsoever reasons they may have. I am really proud of you.

theartisttt

Reaction score
Right now, I am not satisfied with my life. Simply because being satisfied means I am happy about my life and I already achieved and got what I really want in life, which I am not and I have not just yet. However, I am contented with my life right now. Yes, there's a big difference there. Being contented with my life means I am fulfilled with what I have and with what I don't have. Being contented means that you're fulfilled but there is still that eagerness in you to achieve more. Being contented means that you love what you have but you will still go after what you love. I guess that I still have a long way to go to achieve satisfaction in life but in that long journey, I will be contented and at the same time, be hungry for more in a good way.

lisadolor

Reaction score
As for now, I can say that I am not yet satisfied with my life. I want a better life. I still want to have an improved way of living. I want to achieve that financial freedom where I can buy the things that I want freely and buy the things that my children needs. I want to have a life that is progressive so that my children will not problematize their costs of studies and juat prioritize their studies.

fishbate

Reaction score
Satisfaction is a vast word, it could be pertaining to family, financial stability or work status. Although these are different aspects of life, i always put my family as a criteria for satisfaction. I'm a happy man, my family is healthy and doing fine. They give me motivation at work, keep me feel loved and important. Although we may go through problems, the only thing that matters is we stay together. Now am i satisfied? definitely satisfied and contented.

myra21

Reaction score
I'm satisfied and contented for what I am and what I have now. Contentment is the only thing to make you happy so I choose to be contented as long as my family is complete and with good relationship each other. I can't ask and look for anything, I'm happy enough for what I am now.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Honestly I am still not satisfied with my life I had right now, because I still not fullfill my ambition in life, to have a good and stable job, to help my parents with their needs,to help my neices with their studies financially, I still not fullfill my dream to have a house, I want also help other people like building charity for old people abandoned. If I achieve that, that's when u can say that I am satisfied with my life..

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I'm satisfied and contented for what I am and what I have now. Contentment is the only thing to make you happy so I choose to be contented as long as my family is complete and with good relationship each other. I can't ask and look for anything, I'm happy enough for what I am now.

Being in good terms with the family is one thing that I always think of when we are talking of being contented. I have come to realize that the joy that comes with being with our family members is nothing compared to how we live our lives at the end of the day.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Honestly I am still not satisfied with my life I had right now, because I still not fullfill my ambition in life, to have a good and stable job, to help my parents with their needs,to help my neices with their studies financially, I still not fullfill my dream to have a house, I want also help other people like building charity for old people abandoned. If I achieve that, that's when u can say that I am satisfied with my life..

This is just like me as I am always pushing forward to getting better on a daily basis and I am optimistic that it is going to work out at the end of the day where I could be able to help those that are really in need.

nekonieden

Reaction score
The truth is, I am not satisfied as I wanted to be good at many things. I wanted to work in a company where I can apply animation as I wanted to master that field. My life for no is kinda boring but I know, sooner or later I can reach or achieve my goals in life.

ion

Reaction score
Expecting too much sometimes is the reason why we are not contented and satisfy with our life. There's nothing wrong with that, having a big dreams, but we should also know how to face the reality, and instead of feeling loser, we should just improve our self to try it again and don't lose hope.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
Honestly I am not really satisfied now with my present life since I still have a lot of works to be done so that I could really say I am already financially and mentally stable. I still have a lot plans that lacks proper actions and I am working in it now to achieve certain goals in life. I would still like to help my brother and sisters to finished their studies for them to have a better future someday.

Does wanting more mean you're not satisfied? If your answer is YES and that's your definition of satisfaction, then I'd say I'm still not satisfied with my current status. I'm happy though with my life and this is my definition of satisfaction. As long as I'm happy, I'm satisfied. Your own happiness is most important. Sometimes, even if you already get what you were dreaming of, you still don't feel happy. Why? Because you again feel dissatisfaction. You again desire for more. It's an endless cycle. I'm happy and I'm satisfied but of course, I'm open to bigger opportunities that will make my life even better. Don't overthink. Let's fulfill our dreams with small steps and we'll get there soon. Be happy along the process.

bienn05

Reaction score
I'm not, God knows. God knows that I want more in my life. I want to be successful badly and I am working my ass out to become what I want. I always pray for his guidance because I know he is only the one who can help me besides my effort. I hope someday before I die I achieved all my goals in life. Hopefully!

Top Bottom