Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you into healthy lifestyle?

rfinishen

Reaction score
I used to. I always do exercise like jogging once in a week every weekend, but nowadays when I get my weekends, all I wanna do is sleeping :(

IamHans

Reaction score
Well, last year I have a nice and fit body until this summer happened. My mom cooked delicious meals and I can't hold myself from eating so much and right now I think I've gained 3-5 kilos I think and I got chubby now. So right now I am starting to exercise and play basketball to lose some fats because I got conscious in my body but I think it's also good that a got bigger because I really looked like a walking stick and right now I think I am a walking bamboo stick. Hahahaha that's all folks!

bernztein_22

Reaction score
Well I am. I wanted to live longer and spend the rest of my life with loved ones. I always makes I exercise and eat healthy food. I am living to the saying “health is wealth.”, truely it is!

I just started eating healthy when I started going to the gym. This just happened last week. I am just renting a room alone so it's really difficult to exercise and eat healthy. I don't cook so I have no choice but to eat from outside. Thanks to the advice of some good people because now I managed to enroll to a gym and somehow eat healthier food.

vinaya

Reaction score
Healthy lifestyle is a combination of various, such as
eating healthy food (avoiding junk food, carbonated drinks, eating vegetables, fruits etc.)
avoiding alcohol and cigarette
Exercising regularly
Avoiding late night parties
etc.
I am following everything I have mentioned here. Therefore, I can say I am into a healthy lifestyle.

acefunko001

Reaction score
There is a saying that goes, " It is a duty to be healthy." I guess given that It is imperative for each one of us to stay healthy and fit all the time. But it shouldn't remain in our heads, we need to take steps and do the right things that are really healthy like following a good diet, exercising regularly, and maintaing a healthy or sunny disposition. I know it's easier said than done but there nothing good in this world that is just so easy to come by. In other words, being healthy requires effort on our part and discipline.

Vinsanity

Reaction score
I barely know anyone who is not into healthy lifestyle. I know a few but these who we usually think are not into healthy lifestyle might only be lacking from discipline and patience. We all want to be healthy it is just that some do not have time for it yet.
Having a healthy lifestyle can not only make your health be good but also can make you feel great.

myra21

Reaction score
I can say that I'm in a healthy lifestyle since childhood because aside from I don't have any vices, I love to eat fruits and veges more than meat and processed food,I never eat junk foods, I drink required amount of water a day, I take vitamins,I'm doing workouts during my free time and I have good enough sleep a day.My friends tell me that I'm very different because I'm a type of person which is very health conscious.I'm happy being like this because I never had any kind of disease.

daisy

Reaction score
Yes, I am, And I know I am always physically fit. I hope I am always in good health. that's why I always eat healthy food and exercises daily,

Sheester

Reaction score
I am trying to inline with healthy lifestyle. So hard to avoid soda.:D. Just an average healthy living right now.

pamz

Reaction score
I am trying to inline with healthy lifestyle. So hard to avoid soda.:D. Just an average healthy living right now.
hahaha it really is at first well until now I still can't avoid drinking soda. but I guess I have lessen my craving for drinking one.
I guess slowly changing is the best way, forcefully would only make you crave for more and would be even harder to avoid, if you really want to be on a healthy lifestyle.

JackOAT

Reaction score
I think I am because I choose to eat healthy foods, exercise and meditate regularly, I don't smoke and I'm trying my best to live a healthy lifestyle.

Zuby

Reaction score
Well I am. I wanted to live longer and spend the rest of my life with loved ones. I always makes I exercise and eat healthy food. I am living to the saying “health is wealth.”, truely it is!
I'm into toy collection and I have a very good reason to believe that it's a very good lifestyle.

I don't spend too much or unnecessarily on toys but only on the one's that are valuable which matters.

Top Bottom