Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you into healthy lifestyle?

Zeke

Reaction score
Well I am. I wanted to live longer and spend the rest of my life with loved ones. I always makes I exercise and eat healthy food. I am living to the saying “health is wealth.”, truely it is!

lisadolor

Reaction score
Yes I am into healthy lifestyle. I've always wanted to maintain my figure ever since. I don't go to the gym but I exercise at home. My food intake is in moderation and I drink a lot of water. I always watch what I eat and cut those junk away. I wbt to be healthy so that I can still play with my grandchildren and live longer.

edwinsowens

Reaction score
Yes of course..I am in a healthy lifestyle..Every one will be likely to remain healthy forever and have a happy life..
But due to some reason some people are not able to stay healthy..It is best to follow a proper a proper diet and hygiene always ...and you can lead a happy and healthy life.
I am writer....we help students who come with the need of write my essay.
I too follow and proper and healthy life.

NickJ

Reaction score
If by healthy you mean exercise regularly, eat certain foods in moderation, and avoid drinking, drugs and cigarettes? Then yes, I am.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I think I am not into it. When it is about food, I just eat everything that is in front of me regardless of its health benefits. What matters to me is to eat completely everyday. And if exercise is what you are talking about a big no is another my answer. I do not have time for that especially if I will make it early in the morning. But luckily I feel healthy right now. :D

treecko142

Reaction score
I used to not care about my weight at all, but since December last year, I tried to be more conscious with the food that I eat, as well as allotting 30 minutes every day for exercise. I also walk a lot every day, and since then I have lost 40 lbs already, and I've never been happier.

ion

Reaction score
I'm actually not, I'm smoker and heavy drinker, but I do some exercise and love to play sports. My focus actually it to become happy, even not in a healthy life style. I really amazed to the people who really in to the healthy lifestyle, they really have a great mind control to not to go or even try some different vices. They have great motivation and strong will to become healthy.

walet

Reaction score
I guess I am not in the healthy zone yet, I am a smoker and I drink from time to time, still, I am doing a lot of sport, I am going to gym and I jog three times a week.
It is true that I do not eat junk food and I eat home cook meal but this cannot compensate the fact that I smoke, drink and I am not sleeping as I should.

jaclynkate

Reaction score
I'm on my process to achieve a healthy lifestyle. It's been a week since I started and decide to stop eating meat and start eating vegetables. I notice that my stomach is not that fat just like before. I'm not yet vegan, but I am planning to be a vegan soon, but in step by step process. Because, I admit that it's not easy to let go the meat. I'm reading some articles and blog on how to start being a vegetarian/vegan. Hoping that I can continue this process and soon I can let go the meat. ;)

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Eating right is one of the best ways to ensure that we live that health lifestyle which we dream of on a daily basis and the need to monitor the type of meal that we eat is as important as anything. I've developed the habit of taking fruits and vegetables on a daily basis, no matter small that it is, for I've come to the conclusion that it is one of those key things that we need to become better as regards our health.

Also, excersing is one other way that we can get to build up our fitness in order to be able to handle the day's job in a unique way. I've seen many that don't feel that is the way to go not knowing that it is when they began growing old that all these will come back to haunt them. So, I believe keeping fit is another key to a robust lifestyle.

Kammy143

Reaction score
I wish. I always get tempted to eat junk foods most of the time. I always crave for chips, sweets and drink soda. I am not really a picky eater and I do enjoy healthy types of food. The thing is I do get cravings and my environment doesn't help me much either. I always pass bye these stalls that sells different yummy but oh so bad for my health type of foods. I think I better change my eating habits and try to eat more healthy food for my own sake.

Dictator20

Reaction score
Of course, everyone wants a healthy body so they can do anything like, running without gasping. In short all of us want to do everything without gasping. The first part of our body that we should take care, for me it is our lungs. Because aside from heart, lungs is our second source of life every day. Imagine living everyday with a fractured lungs and you are experiencing difficulty in breathing it is very hard to imagine right? So always take care for your body dont smoke and do cardio exercises.

Reaction score
I think I am not into it. When it is about food, I just eat everything that is in front of me regardless of its health benefits. What matters to me is to eat completely everyday. And if exercise is what you are talking about a big no is another my answer. I do not have time for that especially if I will make it early in the morning. But luckily I feel healthy right now. :D
Me too , I'm a food lover and I can't resist eating foods especially that it's look delicious. I'm not a fat man but I can eat five times a day even I'm full. But right now , I'm looking forward to my health and I'm starting exercising at the early in the morning . I've seen so many old people eating only vegetables and fruits(it's one of my favorites but in terms of meat, I love to eat even it's raw). I've started my healthy lifestyle when I felt something wrong about my body . My heart beats faster that the normal beat and I found out that I have a high blood pressure,eating meats will trigger heart attack so that's why I'm learning to live a healthy lifestyle.

junrose123

Reaction score
Yes I would love to be into healthy life style, but because of being busy to my work I sometimes do things that are not really healthy anymore such eating instant food like canned goods or instant noodles. But I just have them occasionally not everyday.so that I will not get into trouble. If I have much time I am doing some healthy cooking such as having vegetables in the table with a perfect partner for fish and soup out there. Eating fruits was also one of my hobby to stay fit and healthy at all times since health is really a wealth to have. Not all people are given the chance to have a healthy lifestyle that is why we should take good care for our selves to avoid problems later on.

fishbate

Reaction score
I love to be in a healthy lifestyle of course, same as everybody else i think. But doing it is hard specially nowadays when people are too busy working they forgot to be healthy. Although i have some lapses in terms of being healthy, i always see to it that i never stop trying...

bienn05

Reaction score
No, I don't. We only live once so I ate whatever I want. I wanted to be happy every moment of my life. We don't know where I lives would be taken so better always seize the day.

superman2727

Reaction score
Not actually but I'm on a diet right now and having some exercises but I do eat some fatty foods that I love. I can't consider myself having a healthy lifestyle since I always cheat on my diet. Hehe.

pamz

Reaction score
right now I am doing what I can in my own pace to be in a healthy life style, I started with making a habit of eating foods good for the body and less on foods with bad influence in the body. I also started having a proper work out ever now and then, small step like running and being able to perspire once in a while.

Annejk18

Reaction score
Well, I believe yes I am. I do diet and exercise to maintain my good physic. Since I turned 18 I become more conscious on my body. I admire my mom most because she is physically fit. She still doing outdoor activistist such hiking and sometimes scuba diving at the age of 39. She is my role model since then.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Not really, because for me food is life whenever I see food, I just eat and eat, I don't care about my body, I care about my tummy full, You only live once, so make your life happy and meaningful.

Top Bottom