Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What makes you happy?

bernztein_22

Reaction score
I think there are a lot of things for us to be happy. But for me I feel happiness whenever I can help my fellowmen even just in simple ways. .It feels great to help others without expecting anything from them. I also feel happiness whenever I am with my family, I just wish that my family would always be complete so that we will be happy together.

There are so many things in this world that can make a person happy. To sum it up, we feel happy once our desires are fulfilled, may they be big or small. As an example, a kid becomes happy when he gets his favorite ice cream flavor. Our hearts desire for a lot of things and once we get them, we feel happy.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
What makes me happy?? I'm happy seeing my family happy. I'm happy whenever I see my dog playful and healthy.
Reading wattpad stories a day makes me happy. I feel happy everytime I see my boyfriend smile at me, I feel happy when I hear my favorite song in the radio. And that's what makes me happy.

JackOAT

Reaction score
I believe happiness differs from person to person. Happiness for me is the opportunity to learn new things daily. And most of all being with people close to my heart with whom I don't need to utter a word to communicate.

NameGervin

Reaction score
It is all about funkos. I feel happy when I see my toy collection when I get home after a hard day. When I see it I remember the time I worked for it. I pound everything to get into this kind of hobby. I am grateful that I can share the same experience with everybody. I am sure others also know this experience. Sometimes I rearrange them and there are also times that I store them.

pamz

Reaction score
there are a lot of thing that makes me happy, eating food makes me happy, traveling to a different place make me happy, being able to buy thing that I really like make me also happy, happiness doesn't really end on things, it can also be person like seeing someone again for a very long time like my best friends also makes me happy, but I guess the most simplest thing that could make me happy would be watching funny video on youtube, it never fails to make me laugh so hard.

kelmy

Reaction score
games makes me happy because games is my hobby and i feal comfortable playing games and when im winnimg i feel amazed to myself.

IamHans

Reaction score
There are a lot of things that makes people happy. So what makes me happy? Well, I am the kind of person that is always happy and see the beauty in all things. First, I get happy when I play games, get along with my friends, talking with my family, learning a new song to play in my guitar, and cute dogs and cats. Those things never failed to make me happy.

NameGervin

Reaction score
When my dog asking for a food, even when I am just sitting and eating a hamburger. My dog quickly come to me and sit then begging for food with his cute eyes.

Annejk18

Reaction score
Seeing my family makes me happy as well. I'm hppy that I can make them happy by studying hard and working hard to achieve my dreams.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Lots of things! My husband and my kids, traveling, exploring new places, being outside and enjoying nature, reading a good book, cooking a delicious meal, spending time with my dog...lots of things bring me happiness! I think it's often about just appreciating the simple joys in life.

Family can go a long way in giving us the needed companion in life. I also feel happy when I talk with my friends and family once in a while since I am living far from most of them at the moment.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
When my dog asking for a food, even when I am just sitting and eating a hamburger. My dog quickly come to me and sit then begging for food with his cute eyes.

This is awesome and every pet lover should feel happy when their pet comes up with a cute smile on the face as well. I totally understand the good feeling in you as well as regards what makes you happy.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
The only thing that makes me really happy is my family, my kids are everything to me and seeing them happy makes me happy as well. The moments spent in the family brings joy and unforgettable memories to me.

The family are everything that we desire in life and it is somehow crazy when we see a situation where the kids are not happy. So, looking at those related to us feeling Happy is something we should be cheerful about as well.

daisy

Reaction score
I really make happy when I do good things to anyone and I help them in a simple way I feel blessed when I did that to others. You know more feels great to help to others than you are the one who needs a help.

Sheester

Reaction score
Seeing my love ones happy makes me feel happy too. The reason for all my hardworks right now is for them all just to provide their needs and feel them happy. Seeing their smile and happiness is the happiest feeling I feel.

amelia88

Reaction score
Family can go a long way in giving us the needed companion in life. I also feel happy when I talk with my friends and family once in a while since I am living far from most of them at the moment.

I’m in the same boat right now with a few of my friends being scattered across the globe because of work or family commitments. I’m thankful for modern technology to Skype or FaceTime with them - definitely makes them not seem so far away!

theartisttt

Reaction score
Knowing God is with me, together with my family and friends, makes me happy. Having them altogether with God in the center of every relationship I have, makes me genuinely happy. Art is my happiness to. Creating art is my happiness. It just takes me to this place elsewhere that only I, have the access to. When I do the things I love and it helps other people, I’m happy. Basically, anything that’s good and can help other people, be it a stranger or someone close to my heart makes me truly happy. But bad things also make me happy. Well, that is, after they are dealt with. Because after bad things happen, I tend to acquire knowledges and wisdom from it, the experience that I need to be able to live fully and happily.

vinaya

Reaction score
I think happiness is related to the mental state rather than physical substances. happiness is a state of contentment. If you are content, you are happy. What makes a person content depends on the nature of the person. Some people have a bicycle, they ride their bicycle to the office every day and they are content. Some people have a BMW and drive to an office in their BMW yet are not content. IN this context, the first person is happier than the second person.

pamz

Reaction score
Seeing my love ones happy makes me feel happy too. The reason for all my hardworks right now is for them all just to provide their needs and feel them happy. Seeing their smile and happiness is the happiest feeling I feel.
no one can really top it all the happiness seen in there smile are priceless and being able to provide things that are necessary in their life.

Igba

Reaction score
When I used to be younger, my toys and video games made me very happy. But since I became an adult, having peace of mind makes me more happy now. Also money makes me happy too.

Top Bottom