Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What makes you happy?

Bawon

Reaction score
Some of the things that makes me very happy are the following ;

1. Money
2. Video games
3. Hiking
4. Travelling
5. Swimming
6. Cooking
7. Sleeping

Flint

Reaction score
Family, Friends, Movies but most of all is that I've been given a second chance to correct my mistakes in life.

A chance to do what I haven't done before. A chance to meet new people with kindred spirits. A chance to live, love and embrace life ones more.
A lot of people are not lucky to get a second chance in their lives. It's why I do all that matters to be on a good phase with anyone to know that when I die, I will not have any regrets.

Zuby

Reaction score
I think there are a lot of things for us to be happy. But for me I feel happiness whenever I can help my fellowmen even just in simple ways. .It feels great to help others without expecting anything from them. I also feel happiness whenever I am with my family, I just wish that my family would always be complete so that we will be happy together.
I have come to the age where spending quality time with my family and friends is the most important thing in my life. I used to give my time to a lot of useless things but not anymore. Spending time with my family makes me so happy.

Top Bottom