Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What makes you happy?

junrose123

Reaction score
I think there are a lot of things for us to be happy. But for me I feel happiness whenever I can help my fellowmen even just in simple ways. .It feels great to help others without expecting anything from them. I also feel happiness whenever I am with my family, I just wish that my family would always be complete so that we will be happy together.

Zeke

Reaction score
My God, family, friends, my pet. Everyone who loves me and who is always there for me through thick or thin. They take good care of me and makes me happy as always. The are the sweetest and my most ever valued posession.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
I think there are a lot of things for us to be happy. But for me I feel happiness whenever I can help my fellowmen even just in simple ways. .It feels great to help others without expecting anything from them. I also feel happiness whenever I am with my family, I just wish that my family would always be complete so that we will be happy together.

There are several things that makes me happy. One of it is to see my parent grow old together. It reminds me that true love really does exist for those who continuously believe it does. Another is seeing my younger brother succeed in his life and still keeping in touch with the family. Lastly, is living the life that i want with the man I love for the rest of my days.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
This is such a hard question. There's a lot of factors and reasons to be happy. But I think genuine happiness can only be felt thru God and our family.

jusumortal

Reaction score
Knowing that I am not alone in this world is what makes me happy. I am happy that I have people I can trust and are always with me no matter even if I do some bad things. I was reading a fantasy novel awhile ago so I'm also going to include that I'm very happy that I am a mortal. My reason may offend someone so I'm just not going to explain why.

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
Family, Friends, Movies but most of all is that I've been given a second chance to correct my mistakes in life.

A chance to do what I haven't done before. A chance to meet new people with kindred spirits. A chance to live, love and embrace life ones more.

treecko142

Reaction score
Family and friends are a constant source of happiness, but also watching movies and listening to music and just relaxing in general is enough to make me happy after a long day of studies and work.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
What makes me happy? All the positive things that comes in my life, is my reason to keep moving forward towards my goal in life then this is what makes me happy.

ion

Reaction score
Just to sleep more than eight hours a day is enough for me to become happy. I feel stress and exhausted everyday because of lack of sleep, It's really hard to get some sleep at night because of so many thoughts come in my mind while I lay down on my bed. The overthinking slowly but killing me. And yeah, aside from sleep, I think I need a long vacation.

Dictator20

Reaction score
What makes me happy? My happiness wasn't too deep. My happiness is just to see my parents happy and the people that surround me. Just to see them smile it can make me smile too. That how shallow my happiness is. Just give me a big smile and I will probably will be happy for it. And lastly the one that makes me happy is my friends they always make me laugh every time they crack jokes. I dont know what magic they are using for always making me laugh. They are the only ones who can make me laugh so hard.

TheInsaneSakif

Reaction score
Happiness for me comes through remembrance of God. When I remind myself of God; how much He loves me and the blessings that He has bestowed on me, that instantly gives me happiness. It removes the pain and suffering. I begin to appreciate life in a whole new way. I also encourage you to remember God because if you can do that, you will find true happiness!

lisadolor

Reaction score
I am happy whenever my family is complete in the house. It always feels like a reunion for us. I cook food for them and we will eat all together. We usually celebratr occasions at night so it would be a night full of music and songs. My grand child is also a joy bringer to my family. She is such a jolly and intelligent kid.

Reaction score
What maked me happy is when I help help someone to solve her/his problem. Although family is one of my happiness, it's so nice in feeling that I can help someone. It's one of my dreams to be a good friend to my friends and enemies.

bienn05

Reaction score
My family makes me happy. Whenever I see there smiles, that is my happiness. They are the one why I am what I am today. I really want whatever they make them happy.

bienn05

Reaction score
My family makes me happy. Whenever I see there smiles, that is my happiness. They are the one why I am what I am today. I really want whatever they make them happy.

superman2727

Reaction score
My family is the number one who makes me happy. I love to see them happy and with a smile on their faces. I'm happy to see that everyone is boosted up to conquer every consequences we face. That's the number one that makes me happy.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
My family and my friends are the number one that makes me happy because they are always there for me supporting me and things in these world makes me happy too I thinks that's all makes me happy I thinks so.

acefunko001

Reaction score
Little things make me happy especially if they are good. When I sweep the dried leaves outside the house and I make the road clean again then I feel some happiness, not the grand type but happiness just the same. And then I do another good thing like feeding my dog and that would be enough happiness again. You see, it's in the little things that we do good that make us happy. And when these little goodies add up, then our happiness adds up too. At the end of the day, try to keep an accounting of both the good and the bad( especially those that you didn't do but could have done) and you'll find out that your state of happiness will depend on it.

walet

Reaction score
The only thing that makes me really happy is my family, my kids are everything to me and seeing them happy makes me happy as well. The moments spent in the family brings joy and unforgettable memories to me.

amelia88

Reaction score
Lots of things! My husband and my kids, traveling, exploring new places, being outside and enjoying nature, reading a good book, cooking a delicious meal, spending time with my dog...lots of things bring me happiness! I think it's often about just appreciating the simple joys in life.

Top Bottom