Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many Funko Pops do you have at this time?

Greg Smythe

Reaction score
been collection for about 2 years have 303+ pops at the moment

the images show a small section of the collection

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 1
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 1

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
I currently have about 500 Funko pops but we add about 5 funko pops a week, depending on sales, ebay winning and mystery boxes.
OMG, you are such an enthusiast! 500 is such a big number, dude! I have a collection of 30 figurines and I am insanely proud of my self. But I can not imagine having 500 figurines in my apartment, no waaay! :D

treecko142

Reaction score
Wow, that is a huge collection! if only I have the money lol. I currently have 20, mostly Marvel and Doctor Who ones.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
Right now, i only have 5 bur I am aalso looking forward to have more. It's just that it is not common here in our place.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
I currently have about 500 Funko pops but we add about 5 funko pops a week, depending on sales, ebay winning and mystery boxes.
wow! that is just wow! I love pops but it is not really common here in our place. So it is rare to see one. It is just amazing to have collected as much.

Darryl

Reaction score
I only have 10 here. I wish i could have many collections as others had.

mharzenas

Reaction score
Wow you got plenty of Pop right now dude!. I am inspired to collect also more of it. I am new in this kind of collection and I really want to have a entire room with these things :)

mharzenas

Reaction score
As of Feb 2018. I only own 20 Pop from different Movie collection. And I want to collect first all pop from the Star wars Movieeee!

mharzenas

Reaction score
As of now I got 36 Pop! my collections are growing! It is an achievement for meee :)

bernztein_22

Reaction score

Okay okay that's too many. That will not even fit in my small room. Hahaha. Care to share? LOL. I only have 6 and planning to buy more but I can't afford too many as yours.

Top Bottom