Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many Funko Pops do you have at this time?

Foxy Bananas

Reaction score
I currently have about 500 Funko pops but we add about 5 funko pops a week, depending on sales, ebay winning and mystery boxes.

Attachments

• Funko Pops.jpg
    Funko Pops.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 15

amilie

Reaction score
Wow that is an amazing collection. I only have about 10 and they're a mixture of gifts from other people and some I bought for myself during a vacation. I gifted a set of Zootopia to my friend and a few Marvel ones to another. The figurines are absolutely adorable.

themusicliveson

Reaction score
500 Pops is a seriously huge and awesome collection! I'm impressed you even have room for them.

I only have a few Pops but I'd like to expand my collection. I have the Xenomorph from the Alien series, Daenerys from GOT in her Dothraki outfit, Kylo Ren from The Force Awakens and Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite. But I basically want all of them.

jahroberts

Reaction score
That is a massive amount mate haha, I don't have that many, maybe 20-30, I was happy with that amount but looking at your collection, it puts mine to shame LOL.

Time to go buy some more I guess.

acheno84

Reaction score
Wow! That's a crazy collection! I have 5 right now, but I just started picking up ones that I like. I figure for now, I'll collect my favorite characters (I do need the entire Golden Girls set though ASAP). Congrats on having that many to decorate your house with! I wouldn't even know what do with all of them.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
Holy moly, your collection is impressive! I definitely don't have that many figures, but I do have a great deal of them. I would say that I have a good 20-30 figurines in my collection. Majority of my figurines were bought from different cons. I find that cons will give you the best deals and allow you to barter a bit for what you want. A good amount of my Pop! Figures are Harry Potter based. :)

Foxy Bananas

Reaction score
Holy moly, your collection is impressive! I definitely don't have that many figures, but I do have a great deal of them. I would say that I have a good 20-30 figurines in my collection. Majority of my figurines were bought from different cons. I find that cons will give you the best deals and allow you to barter a bit for what you want. A good amount of my Pop! Figures are Harry Potter based. :)

Cons? forgive me but I dont know what that is... o_O

rz3300

Reaction score
500? Holy cow, that is impressive. I am at about 15 or so but I seem to lost two of them, which I am not too happy about. I did just see a couple on here that I plan on getting as gifts for some other people, and that will probably mean getting some for myself too though so the number might be going up. They seem to be coming out with a lot of new ones here lately so I am sure that is exciting a lot of people.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
Cons? forgive me but I dont know what that is... o_O

I'm sorry! I should have worded that a bit differently. I was speaking of comicon, wondercon, horror con, etc. Cons are a gathering of people with similar interests. Usually there are a ton of vendors waiting to sell their items. I tend to see Funko Pop like crazy when I go to cons. The big thing at wondercon this year was Harry Potter Funko Pop characters and everything else was Starwars. You should check one out some time! I'm sure there's a local con in your area. :) They usually have amazing deals on Funko Pop.

Blaze

Reaction score
Woah, I love looking at your collection! Sadly, mine isn't even close to what you have. I have about 15 Funko Pops and some came from subscription boxes and others were given to me by my friends and family. Although I love Funko Pops, they can be quite expensive here in my country. So I like looking online and buying great Funko Pop deals. Subscription boxes are my favourites because they can really be worth it, you get more than what you pay for.

My friends and family know that I adore these figures so they also tend to give me a few during special occasions. But since they buy from local stores, it can be costly for them as well. So I am very appreciative of them whenever they go out of their way and buy these figures for me.

My recent favourites were the Dragonball Z characters that my good friend gave me. I have the Super Saiyan Goku and the Vegeta Funko Pops. Too bad that I don't have a Majinboo or a Piccolo one!

lisasian86

Reaction score
I only have 3 right now but I'm hoping to get some more real soon, I've just seen the thread for the Dark Crystal Pops that are coming out in July so I'll definitely be adding them to my collection.

Pixie_Dust

Reaction score
Wow! What a great collection! I don't have that much, only a bit more than twenty. I like to buy them myself because I know exactly what I want now. Mostly these're Marvel ones, a few from different TV shows and Disney. Some of my friends know that I collect pops (well, at least I try to!), so I have few gifts from them too.

Becca

Reaction score
That's an awesome collection! I only have two- the King Arthur one from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, which was actually a gift for my fiancé. We were in the musical Spamalot together, and he played King Arthur, so I thought it was a great gift haha. I also have a Buffy figure from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Hoping to expand my collection soon!

Steamroll

Reaction score
That's quite a sizable collection. I don't expect to have that many in a lifetime for sure. I currently have at this time like 5 funko action figures: the three Daenerys Targaryen dragons, Freezer ultimate form and a Maleficent 9" figures. My first Funko Pops were several Disney characters that I eventually gave away or lost. These ones are just recent acquisitions that I actually like to have around, I'm looking forward to buy more Funko Pops and put them as amusing ornaments in my bedroom.

mandaleepandalecki

Reaction score
I've got ten right now, but I have a list of ones that I would like to get. The first pop I got was Daryl Dixon as a birthday present from my dad.

ambersroses81

Reaction score
I currently have about 500 Funko pops but we add about 5 funko pops a week, depending on sales, ebay winning and mystery boxes.

I am insanely jealous! I have 5 currently but have about 30 or 40 sitting in my cart on an online retailer. I keep finding different ones that I love and want and need! I am currently figuring out how to best display them.

anadrotowski

Reaction score
I have about nine or ten in my current collection. I'm working on expanding as soon as I start working again during the fall and spring semester. I'm pretty excited to get some of the ones that have been on my list forever.

OutOfSpoons

Reaction score
Right now, I only have four, but I plan on expanding my collection once I get a job. I want to put up a display shelf too, and there's a ton of Funko Pops! on my wish list for later. Also, @Foxy Bananas; that is an awesome collection! I'd kill to have all of those.

Dylan Jordan

Reaction score
Just started collecting about 2 months ago and have 33 so far with some pre ordered and a few I have some planned hunts for!

amelia88

Reaction score
I'm so jealous of your collection! It looks like a store dedicated to Funkos - I wish I could have that many (and have the space to fit them in my house!) but right now that's just not a possibility. I have almost 30 - so not that many.

Do you have any favorites from your collection?

Top Bottom