Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have you sold any of your old Funko toys online?

Dori

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of people listing their old rare Funko toys online for sale. I have seen couple of them listed on Facebook marketplace and on ebay. I don't like selling any of my old Funko pops because I'm a collector.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I haven't sold any online though, I just give them away to my younger siblings and now they are all grown and don't like funko pops as much as I do any more I now give it out to my niece or nephews.

Igba

Reaction score
I'm not in the business of buying and selling my Funko toys. I buy them because I love them, and I plan on keeping them while passing some to my little one's when they grow up.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I'm not in the business of buying and selling my Funko toys. I buy them because I love them, and I plan on keeping them while passing some to my little one's when they grow up.
I feel same way too though I have given out some of my Funko pops to my nephew who loves them as well but asides that I keep my Funko pops and don't like to sell them.

Zuby

Reaction score
I wouldn't sell any of my old toys even if I'm no longer using them. I would have siblings to pass them onto that will definitely love them.

Bumble

Reaction score
I don't have any business trying to sell any of my toys online because I prefer to keep them for a very long time and almost pass it along to my siblings and cousins.

Jon

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of people listing their old rare Funko toys online for sale. I have seen couple of them listed on Facebook marketplace and on ebay. I don't like selling any of my old Funko pops because I'm a collector.

I have never been interested in selling any of my toys that I purchased when I was still a kid and loved using so much. They are more like a trophies to me which I have so much affection and attachment for, and as a result I can't sell them.

Top Bottom