Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you like to unwind?

Henrywrites

Reaction score
For me, I always take time to relax and unwind after some time. I try as much as I can to go out with friends and take a bottle or two of what we enjoy as well as having some light discussions. This is one of the best way to get nice as well.

JackOAT

Reaction score
Definitely! It is important to engage in leisure and things you enjoy. This will improve quality of life and decrease stress. Leisure activities are essential to health, well being and happiness, and allow a person to enjoy life.

theartisttt

Reaction score
Absolutely! Especially when I’m having a really rough day. It’s nice to be able to give yourself some time to relax and clear your mind from unnecessary thoughts. It will not only refresh you physically but also emotionally. My idea of unwindingis going out with my family, my friends or most of the time, going out alone. I usually go to near beaches or riverside. The sound of the waves or the flow of the water in the river calms me. I usually just sit there and meditate for hours. After meditating, I would bring out my sketchbook and capture the beautiful scenery before me. It’s really good and I must say, a must, to unwind time after time.

pamz

Reaction score
Honestly I do, I always find myself spending time alone and mostly walking, trying to observe everything around me, and clearing my mind from any stress, trying to reflect on this things I have done in the past and what I wanted to achieve in the future.
With this I can manage to push myself to proper path and be able to focus in what is important and what I want to achieve, because from time to time we lost track of what we really want, we forget on why we do things right now, for what reason to we do it, it's a good way to reevaluate life.

Asaba

Reaction score
I really like to unwind sometimes whenever I feel very stress in my work so that I can feel a great balance between my work and my life as a human. Having a work without break for a moment would be dangerous and very complicated. It is good to unwind for a while to realize what is really going on in my life.
Music is my biggest tool that helps me to unwind most of the time whenever I feel very stressed in doing my work. I usually play at my break and within 30 minutes, I would feel a lot better.

Frost

Reaction score
I really like to unwind sometimes whenever I feel very stress in my work so that I can feel a great balance between my work and my life as a human. Having a work without break for a moment would be dangerous and very complicated. It is good to unwind for a while to realize what is really going on in my life.
As far as I'm concerned, a human being is supposed to unwind from so many things that have been going on in their lives because this is the only way you can be able to recollect everything that have happened to know if you have handled things the way you should have and also to know how to follow up on the things that you haven't been able to cordinate properly.

Tony

Reaction score
I would say that it is normal for human beings to try an unwind from time to time because it is going to afford you the opportunity to assess and evaluate so many things that is going on in your life and know the direction that you are going with your life.

Top Bottom