Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you like to unwind?

junrose123

Reaction score
I really like to unwind sometimes whenever I feel very stress in my work so that I can feel a great balance between my work and my life as a human. Having a work without break for a moment would be dangerous and very complicated. It is good to unwind for a while to realize what is really going on in my life.

jusumortal

Reaction score
Oh yes. When I unwind, I usually avoid people. Like not talking or even seeing them. I just want some time for myself when I unwind.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
You want to stay strong and have a long life? Unwind is the answer. It takes out a lot of stress that you got from your jobs and everyday problems. So unwinding for me is a big yes. No people in this world hate that thing. All they need is time for that and that is hard if you are a hard worker person.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
Almost every person in this planet want's to unwind everyday if possible. There is too much stress every where that's why it's important for us people to do something to release all the stress in our body. One of the best thing to do while you are unwinding is to meditate, it helps you to calm and keep your body relax. Or a simple massage session can also be a great idea to unwind and to release the stress build up in your body.

lisadolor

Reaction score
Yes of course. Who would not like to unwind and release all the stress they had? I always make sure to relax myself and unwind even just for a day. I go shopping whenever I want to reduce stress and buy stuffs that I like. I also bond with my family and play with my grandchild. It just gives me a new energy to start again.

Dictator20

Reaction score
100% yes!!! Everyone needs to unwind sometimes. When can you say that you need to unwind? When you are too stressed when you are un happy and you find your surroundings too stressing. Then it is the time for your self to have a break and every one deserves a break. Find a peaceful place where you can spend your time. Socialize, socializing can help you release stress. Dont forget to reward your self you deserved it.

ion

Reaction score
Yeah of course, while drinking alone, before I go back home after work. It's a good stress reliever, while eating some street foods, having your beer.

Kammy143

Reaction score
Yes. Never ever deprive yourself the time to unwind. There are many type of things that can help you unwind such as getting together with friends, watch a movie, eat out and even have a good relaxing massage . Stress ain't gonna do anything good and too much work can make any one insane (not literally, but you get the drift :)) Unwind...

fishbate

Reaction score
Yup! After a long and tiring weekend i always give myself the time to unwind and just relax. Well unwinding for is not all about sleeping and doing nothing:). I always wanted to be with my family, just sitting down and watching the kids play. There are times that unwinding for me is where i get tired doing the things i love:D. Tiring yet satisfied....that's unwinding for me.

Last edited:

treecko142

Reaction score
Of course, we can't be all about working or studying, we also need to rest and enjoy other things in life. I love sports and video games, or just watching movies/Netflix.

Vinsanity

Reaction score
I do not know anyone who does not want to unwind. Obviously everyone wants to escape the very stressful work environment, traffic and urbanized places. Everyone wants to go to a place where they can enjoy, relax and rest even for a short period of time. Some just want a me time some want to go food tripping. It depends upon the interests or personalities of a person. Well personally I want to just sleep, eat foods and go out in amusement parks with friends.

Reaction score
Its the best thing to do when we felt stressed and tired. I usually unwind everytime I felt so tired in my life, I mean tired of being useless and tired of being taken for granted. I listen to a music that has a power to relax my tired brain, thinking about so many problems and worries in my life. I go to a silent place and start meditating. That's how I unwind.

TheInsaneSakif

Reaction score
It is always a good option to take a break from work, and just lay back and relax. Sometimes we get so indulged in our busy lives, that we forget to have fun. We forget to spend time with our loved ones.

junrose123

Reaction score
It is always a good option to take a break from work, and just lay back and relax. Sometimes we get so indulged in our busy lives, that we forget to have fun. We forget to spend time with our loved ones.
Yes that is pretty true, we must have sometimes to take a break for the office works and give time for our selves to relax and feel at ease. Life would be boring if we just keep on working and didn't give reward for our selves even in just for a while.I like to have some drinks while singing karaoke because it makes me feel relax and enjoy for the long hours of work.

bienn05

Reaction score
We need to unwind every now and then. We need to relax and stay away from stress. Don't just think of work because it might kill you. Just feel the world and enjoy that you are alive. We are all human and deserve a break sometimes. Give yourself a reward for all your hard work. It is sometimes good to be selfish, selfish on your time for relaxation.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Yes, I really do want to. I want to breathe and rest for a while. Recharging for a long battle. I will rest but I will never stop.

superman2727

Reaction score
I really like to unwind sometimes whenever I feel very stress in my work so that I can feel a great balance between my work and my life as a human. Having a work without break for a moment would be dangerous and very complicated. It is good to unwind for a while to realize what is really going on in my life.

I also want if I will be given a chance to unwind my life. I just want to have a break on the stress and problems I encounter most of the days and It would be great if that will happen. I really wish to.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Yes sometimes I really want to unwind, whenever I feel stress, whenever I have a problems. I want to go to some place that was peace and silent just like wide and green fields, I want to go there, and have set in the middle of greenfields. I think that it will be relaxing my mind.

Sheester

Reaction score
Wandering solemn places when I feel so down is the best. Unwinding myself for sometime makes me feel refresh after doing so. It is very important that we will treat ourselves after a long tiring week to recover our energy and gain another enthusiasm for another working week. Best to unwid with our love ones. A glass of alcohol will do.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
You want to stay strong and have a long life? Unwind is the answer. It takes out a lot of stress that you got from your jobs and everyday problems. So unwinding for me is a big yes. No people in this world hate that thing. All they need is time for that and that is hard if you are a hard worker person.

This is true as it is necessary for one to have a good mindset as we can get to unwind. This is the best thing to do when we get to stay strong and focused on life.

Top Bottom