Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you cook for your family?

Bawon

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't know how to cook. If I knew how to cook, I wouldn't mind cooking for my family to eat and enjoy all the time.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Yeah sometimes, just every time I go back to my province, some times I cook for them, for my family. That's the only way for me to show love for may family for being not there always. And in return, the things I get for cooking is no one say bad words about my foods.

I cook on special days for my family when they visit. I am not the type that likes to cook most of the times and cooking for my family on rare occasions gladden my heart.

Sara

Reaction score
Of course, I cook for my family when I am less busy. Mostly cooking isn't my thing but I can't see my family go hungry because of food. I make sure I gave them to their fill.

Barida

Reaction score
Of course, I cook for my family when I am less busy. Mostly cooking isn't my thing but I can't see my family go hungry because of food. I make sure I gave them to their fill.

You are kind. It is only a wicked person that would see a family member being hungry and decide not to cook for them. It is why I also learnt how to cook so that whenever I need it, I can use it.

Bawon

Reaction score
I sometimes cook for my family whenever my partner is not around since both of us is working and If I am available in the house, I am the one that is making the cooking for the kids.I am very happy that my kids really love the way I cook their meals and very fortunate that I know a little bit in cooking.It is a pleasure to cook for my family.

Cooking is not something I know how to do very well which is the reason why I don't cook for my family. But I'm very happy to have a wife who knows how to cook very well. She loves to do it without feeling like it is any kind of work.

Frank

Reaction score
Cooking is not something I know how to do very well which is the reason why I don't cook for my family. But I'm very happy to have a wife who knows how to cook very well. She loves to do it without feeling like it is any kind of work.

Women should know how to cool by default. It is what I will always encourage them to do. So, I hope you marry a wife that sees cooking as the normal thing to be done.

Barida

Reaction score
I have always said and I will maintain that cooking for family is never a big deal.

Bawon

Reaction score
Women should know how to cool by default. It is what I will always encourage them to do. So, I hope you marry a wife that sees cooking as the normal thing to be done.
Don't let those feminists see this opinion of yours because they are going to attack you from all the corners of the world. They see it as enslaving them but that's not true.

Sara

Reaction score
You are kind. It is only a wicked person that would see a family member being hungry and decide not to cook for them. It is why I also learnt how to cook so that whenever I need it, I can use it.
Nah, it's never good to starve people especially family members. Well, it's not about being kind, it's about doing the right thing.

Barida

Reaction score
Nah, it's never good to starve people especially family members. Well, it's not about being kind, it's about doing the right thing.

To be kind means that you won't starve family. It is necessary to understand that as well.

Top Bottom