Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you cook for your family?

junrose123

Reaction score
I sometimes cook for my family whenever my partner is not around since both of us is working and If I am available in the house, I am the one that is making the cooking for the kids.I am very happy that my kids really love the way I cook their meals and very fortunate that I know a little bit in cooking.It is a pleasure to cook for my family.

ion

Reaction score
Yeah sometimes, just every time I go back to my province, some times I cook for them, for my family. That's the only way for me to show love for may family for being not there always. And in return, the things I get for cooking is no one say bad words about my foods.

Zeke

Reaction score
I always do. I love cooking and I love to spoil my family with delicious and healthy food as simple way of showing how much I love and care for them.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
I sometimes cook for my family whenever my partner is not around since both of us is working and If I am available in the house, I am the one that is making the cooking for the kids.I am very happy that my kids really love the way I cook their meals and very fortunate that I know a little bit in cooking.It is a pleasure to cook for my family.

Every day. I prepare the meals at noon and at night but I am not really the one preparing for breakfast because I always wake up late around 8am-9am in the morning. That is why my father does the meal for breakfast.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Right from the day that mom made it like a duty that I be in the kitchen, irrespective of the fact that I'm a male, has made it possible for me to get better at cooking for the family. Sometimes, when I tell my friends that I enjoy coking, they think it is a joke, but the truth of the matter is that I have grown to enjoy cooking for that is the aim of being a good cook.

walet

Reaction score
I do cook for our family because I want to help my wife in the kitchen and let her have some spare time for her. I know she has a lot to work with our kids, maintain the house clean, buying groceries, etc., so I am cooking once a week for my family and to some special occasions as well as her birthday, celebrations, etc.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
Yes of course, I love to cook for my family specially to my special someone and I avoid buying cooked food on a restaurant or something like take out foods and feed it to my family. I serving them and I just want to sure that my family to eats the right kind food and it's cheaper to cook your own food rather buying it from a restaurant.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
I love cooking for my family. It is one way of showing my love for them, and it really pleasures me to see them delighted on what I cook for them.
It is also fun to eat with them, cracking some jokes and telling stories with each other.

c00kies

Reaction score
My family always wants me to cook for them and it's their way of training me, i'm not really sure. They let me start cooking for them when i was a kid. First, i helped them in the kitchen, they taught me how to use kitchen tools, how to cut vegetables, how to peel, etc. Then after they let me help with the cooking. Because of it, i only get take out foods when i don't have time.

jusumortal

Reaction score
I rarely cook for my family. And if I do, I'm only good at cooking breakfast. It is usually my mom that prepares what I eat. Because she wants me to focus more on my studies and not worry about my meals and snacks. She's so sweet. And I'm here living as a disappointment.

ramo06

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm not, to be honest I don't cook because I don't know how to do it. But not literary have no idea about cooking, I can cook but just those basic cooking such as cooking rice, boiling water, and other. :D I want to learn cooking someday to and cook some delicious recipe to my family. :)

junrose123

Reaction score
It seems like most of us here love to cook for our families. It is very common now a days that the father of the husband take charge the cooking unlike before that the wife was the main source of food in the kitchen. Time now is really changing, I really believe that whatever women can do especially the cooking, man can also take charge of it since most things now can easily be learned through the use of the modern technology.

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
Yes, I do cook and often. I like traditional foods But I also like making Italian food, especially pasta Carbonara. It has some pancetta, cheese and lots of raw eggs. YES, raw! You are supposed to put them at the end and mix them with everything at a low temperature so they became creamy and dreamy. :D The juices pancetta produces while stirring. Mmmm... This meal can be a good suggestion if you are looking for something to cook for your boyfriend or girlfriend.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
Definitely. I cook meals for lunch and dinner for them. I just started cooking around 5 months ago and I know that there are still a lot to learn. Right now, I am studying how to cook different kinds of vegetables. It was very hard at first, but after a couple of tries I started to love it. I also feel that all my effort are not put to waste when I see how they enjoy the meal.

Reaction score
Yes I do. I love cooking and preparing foods for my family. I sometimes cook a delicious recipe for my self but I found out that cooking for my family is giving me so much joy. My mother usually cook for us but she's not in our home now , So I decided to cook for my brothers and sister. I search for delicious recipe online and start to cook.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm not, to be honest I don't cook because I don't know how to do it. But not literary have no idea about cooking, I can cook but just those basic cooking such as cooking rice, boiling water, and other. :D I want to learn cooking someday to and cook some delicious recipe to my family. :)

I just learned cooking thru watching tutorial videos on Youtube. You might consider doing it also. Anyway, from what country you came from?

lisadolor

Reaction score
Yes. I always cook for my family. I am thankful that they lke what I prepared for them or maybe they just got used to it. I have learned a lot of menu and dishes in my 25 years of being married. My kids and husband love it when I prepare grilled meat and dip it into soy sauce and calamansi. How happy it is to see them happy!

Heatman

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have not interest in cooking. I don't know how to cook anything except for boiling hot water . I'm a lazy bum .

Asaba

Reaction score
Every member of my family knows how to cook and it's why we have a cooking roster which gives everyone the opportunity to cook for the family. It's not one person's job and I'm always happy to cook whenever it's my turn to cook.

Tony

Reaction score
My woman cooks for the family. I also know how to cook too. Whenever it's too difficult for her cook because of health or an unforseen circumstances, I will cook for all of us to eat.

Top Bottom