Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coffee my energizer

amelia88

Reaction score
Oh I’m a several cups a day drinker! I have two young children and work from home as well so I feel constantly busy and constantly tired! Coffee is my go to for energy most days!

fishbate

Reaction score
Yup another coffee drinker here:D. I usually consume 2-3 cups a day regularly and what i love about it is i like it strong specially in the morning. The morning coffee is the most important to me because it's give me the initial boost to start the day.

pamz

Reaction score
Yup another coffee drinker here:D. I usually consume 2-3 cups a day regularly and what i love about it is i like it strong specially in the morning. The morning coffee is the most important to me because it's give me the initial boost to start the day.
before I used to drink also 2-3 cups of coffee a day, one in the morning to keep me awake, another one in the afternoon mostly after lunch also to keep me awake from sleepiness after eating and another one on the 3pm because that is the most boring part of the day which always makes me sleepy.
but not I only drink one coffee a day because I found out that too much coffee is bad for your health specially to the bones.

treecko142

Reaction score
I like your style. It's best to keep things simple. While coffee is a nice enough drink, we shouldn't get used to drinking it regularly. The problem starts when you start to drink more and more until you overdose on caffeine. :D
Yeah, I've seen some of my friends who really love coffee complain sometimes of taking too much coffee and not feeling right, and also having acidity problems, which I don't want to think about when I just want to drink something nice. The same reason applies to me why I drink alcoholic beverages only during special occasions.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
My day is not complete without coffee. I love coffee to boost my energy.

nekonieden

Reaction score
I've never been fond of coffee although I drink sometimes. I guess I just got used to not drinking coffee since no one in my family ever drank it. Right now I just drink milk/chocolate milk or orange juice in the mornings, even just water is enough if they're not available.

My mother is fond of drinking coffee without cream but she don't recommend us to drink coffee instead she prefer us to drink milk everyday since then. So until now we used to drink milk or if there's no available milk at the kitchen, we choose milo/chocolate milk drink over coffee because we, siblings, really don't drink it. The first time I drank coffee was when I was still in college. I needed to drink coffee because of school work overload.

pamz

Reaction score
My mother is fond of drinking coffee without cream but she don't recommend us to drink coffee instead she prefer us to drink milk everyday since then. So until now we used to drink milk or if there's no available milk at the kitchen, we choose milo/chocolate milk drink over coffee because we, siblings, really don't drink it. The first time I drank coffee was when I was still in college. I needed to drink coffee because of school work overload.
hahaha me too, when I was young my parents did not really want us to drink coffee other than it would be hard to get an early sleep when you drink coffee. but I guess my first time drinking coffee would be when I started to work graveyard shift or the night shift, because it was really hard to stay awake in the middle of the night. after that I started to like the taste of coffee in the morning.

Steve5

Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen some of my friends who really love coffee complain sometimes of taking too much coffee and not feeling right, and also having acidity problems, which I don't want to think about when I just want to drink something nice. The same reason applies to me why I drink alcoholic beverages only during special occasions.

That's funny. It's like they know what's causing it but just can't get enough. Maybe they should consider doing a detox of caffeine. Too much intake does cause lots of problems. I'm glad you're aware of limits with caffeinated and alcoholic beverages. :D

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
There are lots of people telling that coffee is their energizer. And that is not wrong. But for me coffee helps me to have a good night sleep. It makes me more sleepy that giving me energy. he he. Coffee lover here.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
Yeah, me too. Actually even before sleep, I used to drink a cup coffee, maybe that's the reason why sometimes it's hard for me to sleep, but that's my routine. I drink 3 to 4 glasses a day, and more during my night shift.
You drink a lot of coffee men. I do that in the past that makes me immune to its effect. Now it cause me to be sleepy.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I don't drink coffee as much as I used to. I still take it from time to time. But it's not really suitable for someone like me.

Good choice. Coffee or having too much of it is bad for us. But for us we can't help but to drink because we are addicted to it. He he.

treecko142

Reaction score
Yeah, I also tried drinking coffee to stay awake to accomplish school work or study for exams, but it doesn't work for me as well in helping me keep awake. I just resorted to taking a short nap before resuming work.

ion

Reaction score
You drink a lot of coffee men. I do that in the past that makes me immune to its effect. Now it cause me to be sleepy.
Yeah, you're right. There was a time that I just want to sleep during the whole day, specially if I don't have a work, and I think this is also the cause of my vertigo, I read about that in some article online when I trying to find the cause of my vertigo.

fishbate

Reaction score
before I used to drink also 2-3 cups of coffee a day, one in the morning to keep me awake, another one in the afternoon mostly after lunch also to keep me awake from sleepiness after eating and another one on the 3pm because that is the most boring part of the day which always makes me sleepy.
but not I only drink one coffee a day because I found out that too much coffee is bad for your health specially to the bones.
Yup too much of everything is bad, but i think 2-3 small cups of coffee is not too much. I just consider it moderate. Although too much coffee is not healthy, there are benefits of drinking coffee specially those natural ones.

jenfrancisco26

Reaction score
I also consider coffee as my energizer. I feel more energetic with it and motivates me to do mo work.

Steve5

Reaction score
Good choice. Coffee or having too much of it is bad for us. But for us we can't help but to drink because we are addicted to it. He he.

I hope you can gradually drink less of it. It's not good if you drink a lot of coffee. It's similar to soft drinks that can cause lots of problems. Better to drink more water.

nekonieden

Reaction score
Yeah, I also tried drinking coffee to stay awake to accomplish school work or study for exams, but it doesn't work for me as well in helping me keep awake. I just resorted to taking a short nap before resuming work.

Yeah me too, sometimes coffee won't effect on me as I'm still very sleepy even if I drink 2 cups of coffee. I don't know why it happened to me sometimes.

Shana05

Reaction score
I don't really drink coffee. When I do, it is just when it is really cold or just when I am really sleepy. I like chocolate than coffee.

Bawon

Reaction score
I usually like to take coffee until it started causing me a lot of problem and I had to stop taking it. I have sleeping problem which is why whenever I take coffee it makes me not to sleep at all in the night.

Frost

Reaction score
Coffee is my energizer, I drink a coffee every morning to keep me fresh and active. If I don't drink my coffee in the morning I will be nervous, sleepy and not as sociable as I use to be. Do you drink coffee, how many cups do you drink in one day?
I take at least 5 cups of coffee in a day. I don't take tea, so it's always been me and coffee. I have a coffee maker at home and at work.

Top Bottom