Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your dream travel destination?

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
If I had a chance to travel around the world, my top destination is KOREA, Since I was highschool, that is one of my dream to travel in korea, and visit their tourist spot , like in Jeju Island, Namsan. I also want to go their to experience Snow, play outside when snow falls. Just like what I see whenever I watched korean dramas.

MittensFX

Reaction score
Probably Hawai.There's something about that Island that impresses me like no other place to go for holiday.Its like another world.The nature,the ocean,the sky,the sun everything about that place is just simply the best place to go for a vacation and a nice time.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I will be one of the happiest people on earth if I can be able to make a trip to Serbia. I have heard so much about the country and even how some of the people living there are nice with some good culture as well. I am already saving for the trip and hopefully, it will be a successful one.

JackOAT

Reaction score
Our world is filled with indescribable beauty, both man-made and natural, and it’s hard to say whether a single lifetime would truly be enough to truly experience all of it. As an artist, I would like to see the beauty of Zhangye Danxia landform in Gansu, China. This colorful rainbow mountain absolutely stunning. It is such a special natural creation. The color of the soil looks surreal.

bienn05

Reaction score
I want to go everywhere around the world as long as I will travel with my family. I just want them by my side and achieve our dreams together which is travelling around the world together. But if I where to picked where will I go on my first trip, my answer would be Philippines. I am a Filipino and I wanted to travel my whole country first before going international.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
If you could go anywhere in the world and cost wasn't a factor, where would you go?

For me, I think I would go to Iceland. I have seen the countryside there on blogs and travel shows, and it honestly looks incredible. I love hiking so I think it looks like the perfect kind of place if you're into outdoorsy stuff.

What about you? I'd love to hear about your dream destinations and why you want to head there!

I would love to go to South Korea. I don't know why but everytime I see Korean people and Korean places on TV, I feel mesmerized. I feel like their places are so peaceful as well as the people. Well, I know they're not always peaceful due to the tension between them and the North Korea. Regardless, I still want to go there.

ion

Reaction score
I just discovered after watching a news featuring Queen Eudoxie that there are Francophones in Africa too. I'm so jealous. Also, a while ago I saw an article about the Bermuda Triangle. I really would love to see what it feel like to enter the Bermuda Triangle. It would be so cool if the theory about aliens abducting people there were true though. Anything for an adventure!
I also want to try that. Going to bermuda triangle and to know if its true. A lot of documentaries and saying from Natgeo and discovery channel that the Bermuda triangle is one of the dangerous place to travel. It's really interesting to try it on my own.

Annejk18

Reaction score
I have lots of dream destination. I love travelling alone. Yes, just alone. But If I have given a chance now without worrying the travel cost I would choose Ireland to visit first. I love Ireland's country side. It's really awesome. The nature is so beautiful. The mountains are majestic. Some of my friends go there last vacation and I was so sad that I wasn't able to come too. Maybe next time if I have the funds I would gladly explore Ireland.

Annejk18

Reaction score
Another one is Japan. I've been there but I wasn't able to explore to much since we travel there for business. Someday I would visit Japan again explore more. I love Jqpan ambiance. It's totally different from South Korea, which is my second country. South Korea is a beautiful country too.

myra21

Reaction score
If I choose place to travel, I pick Japan.There are lots of tourists attractions in Japan which I can't see here in my country.

pamz

Reaction score
wow travel destination, this is hard because I do would love to travel the whole world like seeing all famous places in the world from the great wall of china to the Eiffel tower in France, Monaco, Venice Italy, the pyramids of Egypt, the ancient Greece, Spain with all its architecture, Bali Indonesia's paradise, Cambodia's ancient civilization and many more, place that i have only seen on books, TV, internet. so my dream destination is the world and see it all.

superman2727

Reaction score
Since then, I would love to go to Paris because of the Eiffel Tower and it is a dream of many people especially in my country, Philippines. Based on my researches, I found out that Paris has a bad image that not everyone can see. There are a lot of beggars in Paris in which they can easily trick you in order to have money. Also the food is expensive especially a normal water. That's why I'm thinking if would still dream to go to Paris.

pamz

Reaction score
Since then, I would love to go to Paris because of the Eiffel Tower and it is a dream of many people especially in my country, Philippines. Based on my researches, I found out that Paris has a bad image that not everyone can see. There are a lot of beggars in Paris in which they can easily trick you in order to have money. Also the food is expensive especially a normal water. That's why I'm thinking if would still dream to go to Paris.
I am from Philippines too, I have also been to france but not actually paris, my impression with france is that it really is not different to Philippines. both have beggar and theft problems, I guess what's great with france would be they are more organize than Philippines.
even though they have beggars they still have good programs for poor people.
what I mean is that, even if it's a big country that has a lot of fruitful history and culture it is still no exception with common economic problems like poor people.

superman2727

Reaction score
I am from Philippines too, I have also been to france but not actually paris, my impression with france is that it really is not different to Philippines. both have beggar and theft problems, I guess what's great with france would be they are more organize than Philippines.
even though they have beggars they still have good programs for poor people.
what I mean is that, even if it's a big country that has a lot of fruitful history and culture it is still no exception with common economic problems like poor people.

Yeah, I guess France is more organized than Philippines but it is almost similarly like and not all of us know what's going on to other countries. Some always describes Paris, France as the PERFECT place to vacation, trip but the culture is not far from us actually.

jenfrancisco26

Reaction score
I want to go to Unites State of America. It is a rich country and I want to work there.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Awesome. I can read such people who also wants to travel.I hope that we can meet each other.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I am a person that is not into traveling. I do love to stay in my own country. But there is this one country that makes me wanna travel and see it personally. And that is japan. :D

Bawon

Reaction score
I've always dreamt about traveling to Rome and exploring Italy so much. It's a country that's got a lot of history and I want to know more by experiencing it myself.

Frost

Reaction score
It's still going to Netherlands for me. I have a friend who is living there that I would like to see face to face for once. He's been a good friend.

Top Bottom