Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your dream travel destination?

amelia88

Reaction score
If you could go anywhere in the world and cost wasn't a factor, where would you go?

For me, I think I would go to Iceland. I have seen the countryside there on blogs and travel shows, and it honestly looks incredible. I love hiking so I think it looks like the perfect kind of place if you're into outdoorsy stuff.

What about you? I'd love to hear about your dream destinations and why you want to head there!

Champii

Reaction score
Well, this is one of the most complicated questions ever, well, first off, I have dreamed a lot of traveling all around the world, I know it sounds easier said than done, but it's something I would really like to do no matter what, since it would be quite expensive and hard to do so then I thought about visiting a few countries, I actually thought about going to America or probably the UK, I would really love to go to a country where I could definitely speak the same language as the native citizens, it's just one of the things I would like to do before I die, indeed.

lisadolor

Reaction score
My dream travel destination will always be Maldives. I would always search photos and videos of Maldives in the internet. It is like a paradise where you can relax and just enjoy the nature. I am hoping that one day I can finally go to Maldives with my loved ones to enjoy its beauty and to fullfill my dream of going to Maldives.

treecko142

Reaction score
If the cost of living wasn't too high, I'd love to go and spend a week in Switzerland. New Zealand is also high on the list of places I want to go to. I just feel that those countries would be a breath of fresh air in terms of travel destinations which are not too mainstream.

jyy

Reaction score
I'd like to go to Japan. For some reason, I find it incredibly exotic. Anyway, I've been there before, but this time I want to spend at least a month and see more of it.

junrose123

Reaction score
My travel destination is France since it has a lot of known scenery that I really love to see. I like francs not just because of its famous places but also because the people there are very friendly and very courteous. Maybe one day I could go thier to have some trip and to really understand their culture and their day to day living.

ion

Reaction score
If I have a chance, I want to travel all over my country. With 7,100 islands, is there anyone expecting us to leave and travel the other country first? I want to enjoy my life in our country, with that amount of islands, the rest of my life is not enough right now to full fill my goal. but still. as long as I can, I will do that, and right now, I'm in 800, and still counting.

Zeke

Reaction score
It is United Kindom and Germany. I wanted to see their castles. I wanted to kearn about their history and culture and the way of their living in the past. I wanted to feel how it is like to be in a setting just like in fairy tales. I find their history very interesting to learn.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
If you could go anywhere in the world and cost wasn't a factor, where would you go?

For me, I think I would go to Iceland. I have seen the countryside there on blogs and travel shows, and it honestly looks incredible. I love hiking so I think it looks like the perfect kind of place if you're into outdoorsy stuff.

What about you? I'd love to hear about your dream destinations and why you want to head there!

If I could go an anywhere without minding the cost, I think I would love to visit Paris with my special someone. I just like to experience the sweet feeling that everyone is talking about. I would make great memories in there. Do things I've never done and visit places I have not imagines.

jusumortal

Reaction score
I really really really really love the French language. I've been dreaming to go to France since I was a little child. But I am an average person that cannot afford any French class so I self-teach myself. And well, I am still at the beginner level of the language. I understand basic words but the construction of sentences is very difficult. I've also been dreaming to marry a Francophone man. He doesn't have to be a guy from France. He could be a Canadian or what as long as he speaks French. The reason why Canada is top 2 in my dream travel destination.

theartisttt

Reaction score
Since I was a kid, I've pinned my travel destinations on a map and to tell you the truth, it's basically the whole map. If I have the opportunity to travel, I would love to travel the whole world. I already have the opportunity to do so, so why restrict myself from one dream destination only? But if I am only given the chance to go to ONE travel destination, I would want to go to Greece. I am a big fan of Greek mythology and I would like to feel the past or the mythologies by stepping onto that place. Specifically, I want to visit Santorini. If I am to go there, I would bring my family with me since just the name of the country, feels and sounds so homely to me and I would like to feel the chills and the warm feeling the place will give me with my family. Just the thought of experiencing a dream place with my family is already fulfilling for me and I hope someday, I can finally visit Greece and I hope the people in this thread will do so too.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
I've always dreamed to be on a job that involves traveling around the world like an explorer. I like doing adventurous things and I want to explore all the unexplored parts of this planet. So if I were given the chance to go somewhere that I wish to go, I will definitely go to North Pole to find the hallow earth where they believe is located in the center of this planet.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/nasa-images-show-giant-hole-8019446

jusumortal

Reaction score
I just discovered after watching a news featuring Queen Eudoxie that there are Francophones in Africa too. I'm so jealous. Also, a while ago I saw an article about the Bermuda Triangle. I really would love to see what it feel like to enter the Bermuda Triangle. It would be so cool if the theory about aliens abducting people there were true though. Anything for an adventure!

Reactions: ion

Kammy143

Reaction score
I admit of being influenced by the K fever. So, my dream destination is South Korea. I really want to experience how Koreans live and travel all through out Korea.

Darryl

Reaction score
Id like to go in a place that there was an snow. Cold places like northpole, something like that.

walet

Reaction score
Unfortunately, do not afford to travel far away from my country but if I could have the money I would go in Egypt to visit the pyramids, I always wanted to see what is inside of them.

rfinishen

Reaction score
Japan will always be my favorite destination. luckily been there for a week, but i want more than a week, that country is absolutely amazing. the culture, the culinary, i like sushi so much.

Behappie

Reaction score
I love Rome. It has always been my most preferred travel destination. A visit to Sistine Chapel in the Vatican city is my anticipation.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
I want to go to Korea someday simply because I am an avid fan of Korean Dramas. I like to go where the main characters went. I like to feel what they felt in that area.

acefunko001

Reaction score
Truth be told, I want to go to New York City. Call me a colonial simpleton but it's New York for me. I 've heard a lot of bad things about the place lately like the rising taxes, crime rate, pollution and all, but these things cannot supplant the things I wanted in that place. I want to experience a city that never sleeps. Go around the stores at night, browse books inside the various bookstores,visit cultural centers, antique shops, pizza parlors, etc etc etc. And yes, visit Sesame Street too, and see for myself one of the cradles of my childhood memories. So start spreading the news, it's New York for me.

Top Bottom