Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's the most expensive Funko toy you purchased?

Flint

Reaction score
What's the most expensive Funko toy you can remember to have purchased since you started buying Funko Pops?

Did you purchase the toy through an online store or in a physical Funko store and how much was the toy sold for?

What's the Funko toy about?

Dori

Reaction score
Most of my Funko Pop toys aren't too expensive. I usually keep my purchasing cost to the limit of $300 max. But in this article, you're going to see some of the most expensive Funko Pop sold today.

Those are quite expensive funko toys and I am actually very impressed that some people go to this extent when it comes to investing money in buying these kind of toys for their use or for collection sake. I have not purchased any funko toy that is more than $100.

Frost

Reaction score
Expensive funko toys doesn't mean it is original. This is the reason why I don't look at the expensive toys to be the best one for me to buy but I always look for originality in any kind of funko toy that I want to buy. I've never spent more than $70 on many funko toy that I've bought.

Top Bottom