Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kids and Toys - Being Safe

jyy

Reaction score
As many know, a lot of toys have small parts which aren't safe for kids. However, though, being human, we might ignore safety precautions and common sense. How about you? Myself, I'd be sort of terrified to have kids - mainly because I might forget to watch things (roads, toys, kidnappers etc..).

treecko142

Reaction score
Yeah, having kids is a big responsibility and you always have to keep an eye on them and guide them to be better adults. While it is terrifying to take care of an actual little human being, it is satisfying to see them grow up and contribute to the society.

jyy

Reaction score
Well, honestly, I was a kid. I probably played with toys with small parts. However, I still am worried about my own (possible) future kids. Nonetheless, it's impossible to watch them always - so I guess that's where some religious faith comes in.

Vinsanity

Reaction score
Kids' safety must be one of the parents' priority when looking after their children. Items used at home specifically toys, milk bottles and pacifiers are very accessible to children. Infants and toddlers have mouthing behaviour or a manner of chewing, licking and biting of toys. It is a way of exploration for taste and touch, enhancing oral motor skills and speech development. Even though they learn through sense of touch and taste, still, there is a bigger chance for them to get choked or even be poisoned. So while playing even though you are busy with what you do, you still need to look after them the whole time they are playing.

fishbate

Reaction score
Being safe is always a first when it comes to toys and kids. I usually check the toys first before allowing them to play. I just remind my kids what not to do with those toys. Allowing them to be aware on what they are playing will give them the most protection, we all know that we cannot monitor them all the time. That is why self awareness is always a essential protection method.

ion

Reaction score
The kids toys should bigger enough to their mouth. Because there was some incident, the kid swallow the toy and that's the reason of his death. We should avoid the plastic toys which has high percentage of Led, that could affect the brain of our kids. We should always be careful about the toys.

Reaction score
As many know, a lot of toys have small parts which aren't safe for kids. However, though, being human, we might ignore safety precautions and common sense. How about you? Myself, I'd be sort of terrified to have kids - mainly because I might forget to watch things (roads, toys, kidnappers etc..).
I have five brothers and one sister and every time they play with toys I immediately looked after the components used to create them. If it has a LED , I immediately take it away and puts it on a safe place that I only know. This kind of toys can caused diarrhea or vomiting and even worst a death. So when they play toys(sometimes I gets involved because I love to play) I first ensure their safety.

Heatman

Reaction score
This is why it's very important that you choose toys that are designed in a way that's completely safe for kids to use. It's not something that's supposed to have too much rough edges.

Dori

Reaction score
All the toys that I have for my little one's are always inspected by me before giving it to them to play. If there's anyone that's showing signs of breaking up, it would be removed from their stack.

Igba

Reaction score
If your kid is too rough, it's better to purchase only elastic toys for him or her. It's the only way that you can prevent the child from getting injured using the toys to play.

Bumble

Reaction score
This is why I'm very selective of the kind of toys that I purchase for my kids because there are some toys that are very capable of hurting them big time. Toys that are too rough with pointy ends would never be purchased by me.

Tony

Reaction score
If your kid is too rough, it's better to purchase only elastic toys for him or her. It's the only way that you can prevent the child from getting injured using the toys to play.
This is part of the reason why I make sure all the toys I have ever purchased for my siblings are soft. They are the safest toys that kids can make use of. I hate when they make hard toys.

Flint

Reaction score
One of my cousin had one of his tooth pulled out when he was chewing on one of toys. His teeth got caught up in between a gap in the toy design and that's how he lost a tooth. It was a very painful experience for him.

Jon

Reaction score
It is very important to make all the necessary arrangements to ensure that your kids are safe with the kind of Toys they are making use of because if you leave them to make use of their toys carelessly, it is always going to expose them to me risk of being injured in a very serious way.

Frost

Reaction score
My kids are always looked after by their nanny and she always make sure that each and every one of the funko toys they have played with are picked and packed in the box where they are kept to avoid any of them getting injured by the toys.

Top Bottom