Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is it important for you to always make your partner happy?

Frank

Reaction score
It's very necessary to make your partner to be happy. I have a partner that I always go out of my way to ensure he's fine and also happy with me. And as I am making him to be happy, he's always going out of his own way to see that I am always comfortable and alright.

Having such partners are blessings to us. I have my woman who wants me happy always and I do the same for her. Despite some challenges, we are always going stronger.

Barida

Reaction score
Partners are more like family. So, ensuring that I see them happy is one of the basics that I am working on doing and I am very sure that I am going to achieve a whole lot at the end of the day with her.

Bawon

Reaction score
If you're ready to start a relationship, it's paramount for you to make sure that your partner is happy at all times. If he or she isn't happy, it's not going to bode well for that relationship.

Sara

Reaction score
Having such partners are blessings to us. I have my woman who wants me happy always and I do the same for her. Despite some challenges, we are always going stronger.
If you know what to do in order to make a good relationship, do it. I don't used to mind what I am seeing online. I am always open to my partner and that's why we are very good with each other.

Top Bottom