Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dreams : Do you believe in them

Martinsx

Reaction score
I also believe in dreams and our attitude to rebuke the bad ones when we have really matters as well. I have seen situations where people dreamt bad and didn't rebuke it and those dreams tend coming into reality. What do you think about that?

There was a book that I bought long ago which had some Bible verses one can pray in relation to any particular bad dream and good ones that someone dreamt about. The book have interpretation to so many dreams and I still make use of it till today.

Martinsx

Reaction score
There are instances that pushes me to believe that dreams are real. I had been dreamt for 3 consecutive nights with a teeth falling apart from my gums. Through research, the meaning of it is someone that is important to your life will soon pass away. And true! After that 3 days of dreaming, my close friend left us and lose its life because of a severe disease.

Awwh, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's a very sad thing to lose your loved one. The pains that comes with such experience is very hard and difficult to endure. You should have tried backing up the bad dream with prayers to prevent that death from occurring.

ion

Reaction score
Exactly, when you have had a life experience with your dream coming true, you are definitely going to believe in it because you have just been directly affected by it. So, with your experience with dreams coming true, you will believe in it, even when you have some that doesn't come true, you will still have faith.
I have watch some documentaries about this dream and they said that if you are fully motivated about thoughts or your plan when you're still awake and it happens to your dream, most of the time it will happens in your real life or will become reality.

superman2727

Reaction score
Normally, in the field of religion and spiritual life, it's seen as having a spiritual attack when you have such horror dreams and find it very hard to wake up especially if you are being chased by a dog, snake, masquerade or unknown men in the dream or that you are fighting in the dream. It's seen as a spiritual attack.

Woah, that's interesting but a bit creepy. It's scary to hear since I am already experience spiritual attack without noticing it. Yeah, that usually happens when I dream about fighting that includes me.

nekonieden

Reaction score
Wow, you must have the gift of dreaming and there are people who pray to have such gifts because it can be of a great help to them in getting to have a glimpse of the future. So, if there is a way to exploit this gift, it's going to be useful.

I'm not sure but I think so because I have been dreaming a lot of things that happened in real life. It's somehow like premonition. I have encountered a lot of dreams about someone was about to die but it was not particularly died in a dream but those premonitions that were being said by a lot of folks for example if you dream about losing a tooth or the boat you are riding with someone is sinking, someone you know will soon to die something like that. When I also dream of shit, I should expect a penny coming to me and it happened a lot of times.

Shana05

Reaction score
There were times that I believe on it. There were times that I don't. It depends on the situation whether I will believe it or not because there are dreams that are really impossible like seeing yourself flying or being chased by a big stone.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
It is hard to explain about dreams. But the bible told us a lot of things about God talking to the people in dreams. So i believe that some dreams are meant for us to be guided.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I'm not sure but I think so because I have been dreaming a lot of things that happened in real life. It's somehow like premonition. I have encountered a lot of dreams about someone was about to die but it was not particularly died in a dream but those premonitions that were being said by a lot of folks for example if you dream about losing a tooth or the boat you are riding with someone is sinking, someone you know will soon to die something like that. When I also dream of shit, I should expect a penny coming to me and it happened a lot of times.

Sometimes dreams scares me when the bad ones come true. It's actually why I don't like to dream even though I do believe in them. It's so frightening to see one's bad dream come true.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
There was a book that I bought long ago which had some Bible verses one can pray in relation to any particular bad dream and good ones that someone dreamt about. The book have interpretation to so many dreams and I still make use of it till today.

That will be a nice book for anyone that is looking to know more about dreams. I have the belief that most of our dreams should definitely work well as long as we try to claim the good ones at the end.

Martinsx

Reaction score
It is hard to explain about dreams. But the bible told us a lot of things about God talking to the people in dreams. So i believe that some dreams are meant for us to be guided.

When it's all about religion, dreams are definitely belong to a good category of God's communication means to man and we believe it's real.

Henrywrites

Reaction score

Some dreams are from God and a way for us to practice the best things in life. I wish we all can take dreams serious in a way that it helps to shape our lives.

anyona54

Reaction score
Dreaming is something that is believed to have a spiritual connection with our life in this world and to the world beyond. Some people do take dreams seriously while others don't. I do believe in dreams because I have seen some of its manifestation in real life.

Some says that whatever happens in the real life has already been concluded in the spiritual world which dreams is a mirror way of that world and those who posses the ability to dream can make use of it to know what is likely to happen next.

What about you? Do you believe in dreams?View attachment 68

Allow me to start by giving an up vote for the image you have used, it looks very skillfully made.

I do believe in dreams. I have dreamt of many thing that have come to happen, though they come indirectly described by the dream.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Yes, I do believe in dreams, because I experience not only once that my dream become real, I know it was a bad dream to me, but I never expected that it will be true. I dream that my cousin was shot and dead, it was a nightmare so Im awake I prayed hard and saying it was only a dream. After a week my cousin was shot and suddenly I realized that my dream last week was become real.

Bawon

Reaction score
I've always believed that dreams is an extension of ourselves into another realm which is why I take everything that happens in my dream very seriously. There are some spiritual books that's going to tell you that you joke with dreams because dreams is part of our spiritual life.

Frost

Reaction score
I'm among the few weird people who don't dream at all. I can't remember ever having any dress in my life. Do you think that's a problem? Personally, I don't really care much about it.

Top Bottom