Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dreams : Do you believe in them

Martinsx

Reaction score
I have experienced dreaming so, of course, I believe in them. Maybe you should ask "Do you believe in dreams happening in real life?" instead of just "Do you believe in dreams?". Because if that is the question my answer would be no.

I think that just about everyone would understand that the question is about if you believe in dreams once you wake up from it and recall what happened in the dream. There is nothing like do you believe in dreams or do you believe in dreams in real life? Is there anything like do you believe in dream in fantasy? It doesn't make sense at all.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Well in some way, dreams are related to your subconscious so it is really possible for them to manifest in real life.

Thanks for the input mate, dreams are definitely 95% of what goes on in our subconscious mind and they tend to take over once we sleep off. So, there is every possibility of a good part of it being linked to our lives.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Some says that our dreams is the opposite future events in the real life. In short, If you get rich in your dreams then you might get poor in real life. I don't know, I just don't take dreams seriously. I just consider it as an entertainment during when I am asleep.

You have a very good point here my friend, it's actually true in most cases and I'm not sure if the assumption about these dreams being the opposite of our current life situation. There are some logic to it but it can never be fully understood.

JackOAT

Reaction score
It is important to point out that only the dreamer can truly interpret the meaning of their dream and how these symbols and their meanings may connect to the specific events occurring in their waking life.

pamz

Reaction score
Some dreams I do and some dreams I hope that wouldn't happen, honestly I did have experienced something like your dream came to reality and making you say that, I have been to this situation in my dreams, and it feels like you have the same thing once again.
I have heard some says that dreams are like parallel universe and it's like merging in your mind what is happening on the different universe,
that is why you kinda feels like that you have been through that situation before.

treecko142

Reaction score
Thanks for the input mate, dreams are definitely 95% of what goes on in our subconscious mind and they tend to take over once we sleep off. So, there is every possibility of a good part of it being linked to our lives.
Yeah, we hear sometimes of people being inspired by a dream and having an idea come to them from a dream which led to them being successful, but in a way, it's just their own mind motivating them on the things that they already know to do on some level.

bienn05

Reaction score
I think dreams are things that you are thinking before you sleep. Sometimes, it is a sign of what will happen in the future. It has a lot of interpretations.

acefunko001

Reaction score
There were important decisions made by St Joseph, the foster father of Jesus, thru dreams. It was via a dream when an angel told Joseph to stick to Mary instead of divorcing her. It was also thru a dream that Joseph was told by an angel to flee Bethlehem and go to Egypt because Herod will be massacring the infants. I am not saying that all dreams are significant but we should know how to discern it, one way or another, and not just dismiss these dreams outright.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Some people say that dreams is not true, it was just only a dream, even me at first I dont believe it. But now I really believe in a dream, even its just a dream, it has a connection of what will gonna happen in the future. I will share one story that I dreamt of, one night I had a dream that my one piece of my teeth was removed, in our superstitious belief, if you dream of removing your teeth, someones that related to you will die. I don't believe at first but after one week of my dream,my cousin died untimely.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I believe in dreams but I don't believe it happened or will happen in real life.some believe that bad dreams are a warning signs that bad luck might happen in the future and a good dreams are fortune waiting ahead of time.for me,dreams are just a product of our imagination at our waking life.

Of course yes, dreams are definitely products of our imagination because it spins off from our subconscious mind when we are sleeping either in the night or during the day. Although, some revelation in the dreams do come true, but all of it doesn't manifest in real life.

Martinsx

Reaction score
No, I don't believe to the dreams that I've experienced, because if you will notice, most of the time our dream is always negative because it is only often for us to experience positive dream. There is 85% chance that we will experience a negative dream and only 25% chance that we will experience positive dream. So you should expect that your dream every night will be a negative one. So why you would believe a dream if you know that it is all negative? But sometimes yeah I believe in my dreams because sometimes I think that it can be a possible sign.

This is a very good point, there is every chance of all dreams to appear to carry a negative message. Most times, it's what we are worried sick about that comes up in our dreams when we try to sleep, so it normally comes in a bad manner.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I do believe in dreams very much because it happened to me as a dream that I had a few years ago to come true these days. I have dreamed my second son a few years ago and we didn't plan to have another child but we do have now our second son.

I'm so happy to hear that your dream about having another son came true. It's such a thing of joy because it's a good thing in the life of your family. Some dreams do come true even when we think that it's going to be hard for such thing to take a good shape in our lives.

Martinsx

Reaction score
That will be one of the biggest debatable thing on this earth. But for me I take what the bible says about it. Dreams are made by our mind or consciousness when we are sleeping. They become active as we go to sleep. They are the one responsible of what dreams we will dream. And God can also talk to us in a dream. But it is not always like that.

When you take it to religion section, then dreams are worth believing in completely because God is seen as a Supreme being that it's going to be hard for him to communicate to human beings directly, so he uses through dreams to talk to man.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Me too, I do believe that our dreams do have connections in real life. Sometimes it makes me wonder what would those dream means. I have this family close friend whom I've always dreamed about. He keeps on appearing in my dreams even if I did not think about him. That's what makes me wonder why he keeps on appearing in my dreams until then the time came when I dreamed about him again but this time it was really a weird dream. I dreamed about him as if he was saying goodbye to me and he just stared at me and he let me hold his hand and went away from us. This year came, he really acting weird lately as if I did something wrong to him. I dreamed a lot of dreams that happened in real life so yeah I guess there's connection between the real the surreal.

Wow, you must have the gift of dreaming and there are people who pray to have such gifts because it can be of a great help to them in getting to have a glimpse of the future. So, if there is a way to exploit this gift, it's going to be useful.

Annejk18

Reaction score
I do believe in dreams. But the problem is I rarely remember my dream in the next day. There are some instances that I was able to remember them and it happens when the same thing happens in real life. That's why I really believe that dreams are true.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
Sometimes I believe on my dream because my dream with come true some times and I don't know why that is why I believe on dreams.

superman2727

Reaction score
I also believe in dreams and our attitude to rebuke the bad ones when we have really matters as well. I have seen situations where people dreamt bad and didn't rebuke it and those dreams tend coming into reality. What do you think about that?
Is that really possible? I know some who experience to dream bad reprimand those but I don't actually know that those dreams tend to come into reality. It is a bit interesting and creepy after all.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Yes sometimes I believe in dreams since some of them really happens in reality. I had so many experiences that I dream something and really happens in real life situations. Dreams are sometimes a sign that something will happen in the future or would tell you something that is very important for you or to your family. That is why it is important to remember as much as possible your dreams because it might help you in the future.

It's true what you just mentioned, some dreams do come true and some are just imagination that are not real. So, for the fact that some dreams are real and come true, it's appropriate to believe in some of them if not all of them. I have had some dreams come true, so it crops up in our reality.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Yes, I believe in dreams, there're a lot of situation on my experience that my dreams become reality, and even somehow, it's not exactly my dream but the some of the situation is part of my dream. For me, dreams is a sign, that something will happen to you or to anyone based on your dreams, it's like a warning, and the problem sometimes, you will just remember your dreams if it's already happening in your life. and all you will just say is, I think its happened this to me before.

Exactly, when you have had a life experience with your dream coming true, you are definitely going to believe in it because you have just been directly affected by it. So, with your experience with dreams coming true, you will believe in it, even when you have some that doesn't come true, you will still have faith.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Of course I believe on dreams because I already experience it. Sometimes, I remember my dream that day but sometimes not. There are good and bad dreams that I experienced but most are good. I noticed that when I'm having a dream, it's hard to get up in the morning.

Normally, in the field of religion and spiritual life, it's seen as having a spiritual attack when you have such horror dreams and find it very hard to wake up especially if you are being chased by a dog, snake, masquerade or unknown men in the dream or that you are fighting in the dream. It's seen as a spiritual attack.

Top Bottom