Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you prefer to work home based?

bernztein_22

Reaction score
I'm a full time mom/housewife. At the same time I'm also doing some online jobs.
For me, I prefer to work online, so I can still take care of my two kids.
And also, I don't need to rush everyday, I can work anytime or during my free time. No work under pressure.
There are a lot of opportunities online. Just make sure that it's a legit site and the site that really pays your effort and time.

How about you?Do you prefer also to work online/home based?

Perhaps our answers will depend on our current marital status. Most parents, especially moms, would choose working homebased than off home. Their main reason is for them to still have enough time for their kids and partner. Single people on the other hand would prefer working outside from home mainly because they are more risky, adventurous and still have more time for social life. I am single and I prefer working in an office. One more thing is because I feel more motivated if I see other people doing the same thing I do. I am competitive in nature so I need people who I can compete with- just a healthy competition. I don't generalize though. Some may agree to disagree since we all are different.

ion

Reaction score
I think it depends on the situation, if you are a fresh graduate of a degree don't hesitate to find a regular job, find a good company don't just depend on a home based job because you should not waste your studies. But if you are a student or a house wife and you want to earn extra income it is the best for you to find a home based job aside from earning from it will also serve for you as your past time while you are at home instead of doing nothing.
You're right. Finding a job after graduate is the best thing to do. We need to experience that, working with a company, dealing with your boss and have a lot of friends in the office. Just wait for your body and mind to become tired and find another way to earn at home. But until we still young, we should enjoy the situation that we just need to go home if we need to sleep.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Nowadays working at the comfort of your home is trend today, Working online is good, you can work without a boss, the time is yours, you can work with family at your side, you can work without facing traffic everyday and more.
For me as a freelance working online, I prefer to work homebased, there is a lot of online job and vacant position that we can see and apply, like me I am once a promoter online, and I am satisfied of what the client offer to me, I grab it and I work 2 months. Then I also do a part time data entry job, and now I'm still looking for another homebased job, and if there is a chance again I will love to work again online.

Annejk18

Reaction score
While for me, I prefer home based job as well. Though I'm still a college student, I'm currently doing online jobs now. Which really pays generously. Working at home is very convenient since you can manage your own time and you don't have a boss. For me, doing online job is a passive yet very convenient job. I can study while working. It helps me a lot specially in school miscellaneous. I'm currently working in PTP sites now which are all legit. Thanks to them I can help my parents.

Top Bottom