Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you like Facebook or Instagram?

Frost

Reaction score
If you're choosing your favorite social media site, which one is it going to be between Facebook and Instagram? I know there are other social media sites besides Facebook and Instagram but I would like to keep it at those two.

Facebook or Instagram?

Heatman

Reaction score
Instagram is a very good social media platform. It's a lot more mature than Facebook and it's why I favor it over Facebook.

Igba

Reaction score
Instagram and Facebook are almost the same thing. They are both owned by the same person Mark Zuckerberg.

I love using both of them and they both serve me very well.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I prefer Instagram over Facebook.
I know Instagram consumes a lot more data than Facebook but I like how straight forward the app is as compared to the very chaotic Facebook.

Bawon

Reaction score
Instagram is a very good social media platform. It's a lot more mature than Facebook and it's why I favor it over Facebook.
Instagram seems to me more mature than Facebook from how I see it. Also, the users of Instagram are more mature and there's a lot of business on Instagram unlike Facebook. But Facebook pages do well in that part too.

Zuby

Reaction score
If you're choosing your favorite social media site, which one is it going to be between Facebook and Instagram? I know there are other social media sites besides Facebook and Instagram but I would like to keep it at those two.

Facebook or Instagram?

Facebook and Instagram are owned by the same person Mark Zuckerberg and from the look of things, some of the features that are in Facebook are equally on Instagram but it appears that the uses of Instagram are more mature. I like Instagram more.

Asaba

Reaction score

Facebook or Instagram?
I gave up using Facebook years ago and never went back to the social media platform.

The same thing with Instagram. I use it once in a while. It's TikTok I'm using more now.

Tony

Reaction score
I am making use of both Facebook and Instagram for my personal use and also my business use as well.

I make use of them to promote and advertise my business products and services. I get a lot of sales from using both social media platforms.

Sara

Reaction score
I am making use of both Facebook and Instagram but I will choose Facebook over Instagram.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I am making use of both Facebook and Instagram but I will choose Facebook over Instagram.

I am basically a Facebook guy. I don't like any app that is littered with a lot of pictures. So, I rarely go to Instagram for any type of activity. So, I focus more on making friends on the Facebook app.

Top Bottom