Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you have difficulty sleeping at night?

Mimi

Reaction score
Life has given us new dimensions to how we react in different situations and even how we relate with those close to us. The thing with sleeping is that it is like a pattern, but I've come to see that there are people that have difficulty sleeping at night.

Some of those ones that I have seen even go as far as taking some sleeping pills in order to have sound sleep at night and in as much as that is not good, I feel they have no option again. Do you find it difficult to sleep at night?
Some years ago I had a very difficult situation when it comes to sleeping in the night which resulted in taking a lot of sleeping pills for me to be able to sleep in the night but right now I am very okay when it comes to sleeping in the night because I get enough sleep without any medications.

Igba

Reaction score
I've never had any problem with sleeping at night and it's something that I'm very grateful for because I know a lot of people that have to soak themselves in a lot of my pills before they will be able to sleep at night and they have serious high blood pressure issues.

Dori

Reaction score
I used to have a very serious problem when it comes to sleeping very well at night and I think I was mentally disturbed which was why I have to get therapy. Well, after four months of consistent therapy, I started sleeping very well in the night.

chobits

Reaction score
Story of my life! I started dieting and I'm sleeping a little better but still wake up every now and then and you all know how that goes...can't go back to sleep!

Top Bottom