Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you have difficulty sleeping at night?

Annejk18

Reaction score
Sometimes I experience difficulty in sleeping at night. The doctor said I should refrain thinking a lot before going to sleep. I asked a sleeping pill but she refuses to give me. She told me to have vacation where I can refresh my thoughts and she also ask to to share to my family all my worries. Difficulty in sleeping can also lead to depression and phycological disturbances, she said.

NameGervin

Reaction score
That's a serious matter you got there Anne. I hope you get well soon and follow and the doctor's advise, please take care it is better if you find a hobby to take away your stress or depression.

amelia88

Reaction score
I’m actually posting in this thread at 1am because I’m having trouble sleeping so I totally understand where many posters here are coming from. Trouble with sleeping is something I’ve battled with for large parts of my adult life. I can’t really attribute it to any one specific thing. Hopefully I’ll be able to fall asleep soon!

JackOAT

Reaction score
Before I have a hard time falling asleep but practicing relaxation techniques before bed is a great way for me to wind down, calm the mind, and prepare for sleep.

theartisttt

Reaction score
Yes, sometimes. It happens when I overthink things and have anxiety attacks. The palpitating, shaking and headache makes it hard for me to sleep. Sometimes, when I take a nap early in the afternoon, I always can’t sleep early at night. So what I do is to open this app on my phone called Calm and play the bedtime stories there. It really helps because it is designed to get quality sleep and everything. But sometimes, I also listen to books in Audiobooks or listen to music on Spotify, usually the classical ones. Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky and many more. These things actually helps me get to sleep and even get a goodnight sleep. When I woke up, I will feel refreshed.

vinaya

Reaction score
These days I do not have sleeping difficulty. When I lie on my bed, I can go to sleep within 5 minutes. When I sleep, I always have a sound sleep. When I wake up I feel fresh and motivated. However, there was a time when I had a sleeping disorder. I used to go to bed at 10 and toss and turn until 3 in the morning.

pamz

Reaction score
Yes, I do have trouble getting a good sleep at night, even though I always try to get to bed as early as possible and closed lights in perfect darkness my eyes is always wide awake, that's why I ended up watching through my phone and try to get sleepy while watching, I know that it isn't helpful with the bright screen of mobile phone.
but sometimes if I am too much drunk I can get asleep so fast although with a hangover the next morning.

bienn05

Reaction score
Yes, I have a difficulty when sleeping at night. I am used to sleep late so adjusting is very difficult. My body clock is just broken. I am always sleeping at 3 am and I cannot sleep at 9 pm.

pamz

Reaction score
Yes, I have a difficulty when sleeping at night. I am used to sleep late so adjusting is very difficult. My body clock is just broken. I am always sleeping at 3 am and I cannot sleep at 9 pm.
hahahaha that's a big margin 9pm-3am. before I used to sleep also around 3 am but now.. I am able to sleep around 12-1am, I guess I just slowly adjust my body clock, and not forcefully. because I did tried sleeping forcefully 9pm but I can't really do it at all.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Yes sometimes it was really hard to fall asleep. What I do is I listen to my favorite music specifically classical music so I can sleep easily.

shrnlyhplto

Reaction score
Yes, I have difficulty in sleeping at night because I have so many stuffs that I am thinking like my problems in family. I always overthink at night. I am thinking about the father of my daughter who ran for his responsibility. So here I am suffering for depression too. I am just being strong just for my daughter. For those who have problems in life like me, let us just be strong in out daily lives. Everything will be ok. Just pray and be strong!

Sheester

Reaction score
I am so loaded everyday and I am starving for sleep. But sometimes, if you feel to much sleepy and yet cannot still rest because you still have lots of things to be done and time comes that you want sleep, your body will not cooperate and its hard to fall asleep though.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Yes, as of now I have difficulty in sleeping, I don't know why? every night it happen, like last night, it was already 3am in the morning but I was still awake.

NameGervin

Reaction score
Yes sometimes it was really hard to fall asleep. What I do is I listen to my favorite music specifically classical music so I can sleep easily.
For me it's hard to sleep with music. By the way, when you sleep how do you turn off the device? or is it just keep playing all musics on that device?

myka_empaces

Reaction score
yes I've experience that thing I can't sleep because on that night I watch horror movies and I can't sleep on that night because I'm scared.

myra21

Reaction score
Everytime I feel stress, anxiety, excitement it happens to me that I can't sleep or sometimes it's hard for me t sleep at night.

daisy

Reaction score
I can't sleep and I have been difficult to sleep when I think all the problem in my life like bills payment and and others

NameGervin

Reaction score
I can't sleep and I have been difficult to sleep when I think all the problem in my life like bills payment and and others
Try to settle it. Pay advance so that your bills won't stack up and be surprise with a huge amount. Also when you will be sleeping try to list down what you are going to do tomorrow maybe by that you can be organize so that you can sleep well.

cheeto

Reaction score
Most of the time. I can get my sleep most of the time. Have you already experience that feeling when your about to sleep but something came up to your mind than your about to sleep you cant? I already taking sleeping pills because of this.

Bawon

Reaction score
Life has given us new dimensions to how we react in different situations and even how we relate with those close to us. The thing with sleeping is that it is like a pattern, but I've come to see that there are people that have difficulty sleeping at night.

Some of those ones that I have seen even go as far as taking some sleeping pills in order to have sound sleep at night and in as much as that is not good, I feel they have no option again. Do you find it difficult to sleep at night?
Whenever I am disturbed emotionally it makes it very difficult for me to sleep at night which is why I try as much as possible to take care of anything that is going to cause me emotional trauma at night.

Top Bottom