Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you have anything against smokers

Martinsx

Reaction score
I'm doing it right now, and actually, my smoking habit is just limited right now because I'm using vape. But with or without smoking, that's my plan. maybe around 50 or 60 yrs. of age is enough for me. I don't want to feel the, well being useless and just depends on my kids and live in the home for the elders. :)

Now I understand what you are trying to say and it's actually a good plan. 60 years is an average age, it's not that bad to want to take a rest at that time. Although, I'm a bit greedy when it comes to choosing when I would call it my time off here on earth. At least 80 years of age is considerate enough for me.

bienn05

Reaction score
I don't blame them if they are addicted to smoking. I just want to tell them to go far places when smoking because second-hand smoke is more dangerous. I wished they are some places were you could only smoke. I hope that people who smoke in public places will get a fine. I wished all smokers are concerned to people around them.

IamHans

Reaction score
I have a heart issue and sometimes it is very hard for me to breathe. When some smokers smoke near me and the smoke coming from their cigarette goes to me, it becomes really hard for me to breath so sometimes I just don't go near to people who are smoking or just cover my nose if I ever encounter people who are smoking in the streets. So my answer is a big YES, yes I don't like people who smokes they just don't kill themselves, they also kill the people around them and our environment..

Last edited:

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
I am not a smoker, and I am against at smoker, because its not good to your health. I know that smokers know the consequences if you smoke too much, because its in the pack of cigarette the line "Cigarette Smoking is Dangerous to Your Health".

Martinsx

Reaction score
I don't blame them if they are addicted to smoking. I just want to tell them to go far places when smoking because second-hand smoke is more dangerous. I wished they are some places were you could only smoke. I hope that people who smoke in public places will get a fine. I wished all smokers are concerned to people around them.

There are some designated spots that are meant for smoking here, and it's against the law to smoke in a public place especially when there are so many people around. Once you are caught by the officials, they are charging you on the spot. But this is not my major problem with them smokers, they should value for their health because smoking hampers one's health in a very bad way.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I have a heart issue and sometimes it is very hard for me to breathe. When some smokers smoke near me and the smoke coming from their cigarette goes to me, it becomes really hard for me to breath so sometimes I just don't go near to people who are smoking or just cover my nose if I ever encounter people who are smoking in the streets. So my answer is a big YES, yes I don't like people who smokes they just don't kill themselves, they also kill the people around them and our environment..

I'm so sorry to hear about your heart issue and this definitely means no encounter with you and any sort of smokes, be it cigarettes smokes or industrial smokes or vehicle combustion smokes, they are all harmful to you. Have you sought for medical care or treatment on your heart problem?

Martinsx

Reaction score
I am not a smoker, and I am against at smoker, because its not good to your health. I know that smokers know the consequences if you smoke too much, because its in the pack of cigarette the line "Cigarette Smoking is Dangerous to Your Health".

I'm very certain that all smokers are well aware about the bad consequences of their smoking habit but the problem is that once they are addicted to smoking, it's very hard to stop even when it's killing them. I had a friend who was a chain smoker, he developed heart disease as a result of excessive smoking but he kept on smoking until it killed him, it was such a thing of shame.

JackOAT

Reaction score
It's sad to say but smokers aren't just taking themselves down. They're also harming everyone exposed to their smoke. Secondhand smoke also causes cancer and a host of other health problems. So remember that every time you smoke, the people around you are at risk. I know quitting smoking is hard. But the health consequences are even harder to deal with.

myra21

Reaction score
Yes, I hate smokers.Specially if they smoke in front of me. I really hate smoke because I'm aware about what can it cause to the body.

Sheester

Reaction score
I am not a smoker but sorry to say that I really love those people who smokes. That the weird part of me.

ion

Reaction score
You're right. There's proper fine for those smokers in our country right now. Honestly I'm smoker and I'm trying to quit, but sad to say, as long as I see someone smoking it's looks like they encourages me to smoke again. LOL. And yeah, I lose the battle again. :)

acefunko001

Reaction score
I used to smoke two packs of cigarettes a day. Until I was told to stop it before a surgery. Frankly, Idon't hate smokers but I sometimes feel that they should be told the dangers of smoking and persuaded to stop. Psychologists tell us that men smoke because it gives them a sense of security in the same token that breast feeding does when they were still a child. So the habit goes deeper than just the taste of cigar. Unfortunately for these smokers, the trend seems to be in the direction of a non-smoking society.

amelia88

Reaction score
I don’t really care what people choose to do for themselves but the minute it impacts the health of me or my family members is where I draw the line. I don’t want to be breathing in that stuff as second hand smoke!

pamz

Reaction score
There are some smokers that I hate specially those who just let his/her smoke all over the place and not care about other people, I can't say that I hate all smokers because I too smoke sometimes, but in a way that I wouldn't bother others around me and won't be bothered with my smoke, because there are some people who just smoke everywhere and anywhere they want.
just be reasonable smoke and be responsible for your own smoke.

Mimi

Reaction score
I don't have any problems with who decides to smoke. As long as you're not smoking in my space or in a place where there are kids. It's not safe smoking with kids around.

Igba

Reaction score
In this life that we all come individually on our own terms, we are always left with the choice to lead the on the kind of life and behavior as well as characters that suits us without having to answer to anyone. But in reality, every decision taken by anyone one has its consequences that follows.

Smokers have the choice to smoke anything that they feel like without any restrictions but it's all done to affecting their health on the long run. There is even a warning that smokers are liable to die young but this doesn't deter those that are involved in it. Personally I'm not against smokers but I'm not sympathetic whenever one of them suffers heart /lungs or liver problems.
Anyone who wants to kill himself with smoking is never my business. My only concern is that you don't smoke where I would inhale your stupid smoke. I so much hate the smell.

Top Bottom