Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you have anything against smokers

Martinsx

Reaction score
In this life that we all come individually on our own terms, we are always left with the choice to lead the on the kind of life and behavior as well as characters that suits us without having to answer to anyone. But in reality, every decision taken by anyone one has its consequences that follows.

Smokers have the choice to smoke anything that they feel like without any restrictions but it's all done to affecting their health on the long run. There is even a warning that smokers are liable to die young but this doesn't deter those that are involved in it. Personally I'm not against smokers but I'm not sympathetic whenever one of them suffers heart /lungs or liver problems.

Dictator20

Reaction score
I am smoking before. But later on I realized that every stick that I smoke lessen the days of my life. I am too young to have disease because of smoke. So right now, to all of the people who are smoking you should now stop until it is not too late. I know it is really hard to stop but there will be always a way to move on. You have to stop. Start in finding alternatives in smoking such as e cigarettes with no nicotine. Change your habits step by step. You can do it. Change now until it is not too late. Love your life, your family loves you. If you are able to read this please share this to them. I hope that this can really help. Aside from that, sometimes smokers affect other people too, on what we called the 2nd hand smoke. Imagine, you just dont harm your self it is also possible for you to harm other people un intentionally through smoking.

fishbate

Reaction score
I have nothing against smokers, basically it's an addiction and it's very hard to get rid of. There are lots of friends i know tried stopping smoking but failed not just once but several times. Although there are people that can get rid of it easily, its simply because friends and family are helping to get rid of it. So if you want to get rid of smoking, seek help from your family and friends;).

walet

Reaction score
I have nothing against smokers because I am a smoker myself. I do not like when someone smokes in time I am eating, and when someone smokes in the same room with my kids.

ion

Reaction score
I am smoker, and I know the consequence of being smokers, but actually I don't have a plan to live long, as long as I'm happy and doing the things that make me happy, that's enough for me to die young. I also know my responsibilities of being smoker, like not to smoke in public in front of my family. Smokers actually is a big help to the environment, they die young and not become additional problem in this over populated world.

lisadolor

Reaction score
I have nothing against smokers, it's their life anyway. But, smokers should control or should not smoke in public. It is àgainst the law but some people are really hard headed. They don't care if what other people feel as long as they are doing what they want. It is just not right to smoke publicly and not care about other people's health. After all, second hand smoke can also kill.

Vinsanity

Reaction score
I am mostly against smokers. I have no problem with them smoking in a right smoking area but seriously, why smoke in a public place? I can barely breath and feel uncomfortable whenever a person smokes near me. Personally I don't smoke. I don't like the smell and based on what I know when you inhaled one, you'll be prone to a lung disease worse than what the user can get.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I am not a smoker. But I don't have a direct anger to those who are smoker. I just don't want to smell their smokes. If they smoke within the area that there are no non-smokers, it will be fine. But smoking rudely throwing smoke at face of the other people will be stupid thing and a reason for me to get angry.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I am smoking before. But later on I realized that every stick that I smoke lessen the days of my life. I am too young to have disease because of smoke. So right now, to all of the people who are smoking you should now stop until it is not too late. I know it is really hard to stop but there will be always a way to move on. You have to stop. Start in finding alternatives in smoking such as e cigarettes with no nicotine. Change your habits step by step. You can do it. Change now until it is not too late. Love your life, your family loves you. If you are able to read this please share this to them. I hope that this can really help. Aside from that, sometimes smokers affect other people too, on what we called the 2nd hand smoke. Imagine, you just dont harm your self it is also possible for you to harm other people un intentionally through smoking.

Quitting smoking isn't an easy task especially for the chain smokers. It's as if that their lives depends on burning cigarette stick on daily basis. I used to have this friend of mine who was so addicted to smoking that it almost cost him his life but he was lucky enough to survive through the attack and ever since then he dropped smoking.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I have nothing against smokers, basically it's an addiction and it's very hard to get rid of. There are lots of friends i know tried stopping smoking but failed not just once but several times. Although there are people that can get rid of it easily, its simply because friends and family are helping to get rid of it. So if you want to get rid of smoking, seek help from your family and friends;).

You are quite right in saying that smoking is a hard addiction and it's very difficult to stop once someone is in its claws already. I have actually wondered what it's like to smoke and my curiosity pushed my trying it out only to discover that there isn't anything like fun fur doing so that I felt right after smoking. Those that want to die smokers are really in a serious psychological problem.

Kammy143

Reaction score
I personally do not have anything against smokers. I do have an issue against the effects that smoking itself brings towards the one who smokes, the people around them and also the environment. Smoking brings about different kinds of diseases such as lung cancer, it also pollutes the air which harms other people and the environment. Also second hand smoking is worse than smoking itself.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I have nothing against smokers because I am a smoker myself. I do not like when someone smokes in time I am eating, and when someone smokes in the same room with my kids.

This means that you have your smoking zone and it's all good as long as it doesn't inconvenience other people just as you don't fancy anyone smoking where you eat or around your kids being in the same room because it's harmful to their health.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I personally do not have anything against smokers. I do have an issue against the effects that smoking itself brings towards the one who smokes, the people around them and also the environment. Smoking brings about different kinds of diseases such as lung cancer, it also pollutes the air which harms other people and the environment. Also second hand smoking is worse than smoking itself.

The bad effects of smoking is the major reason why some people wouldn't have an issue with a smoker but with the smoke itself. Although both parties are guilty of the devastating consequences of smoke. Sometimes it bothers me why something that has such health implications was produced in the first place.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Just like you said, it is all about the choice we make in life and this is what we really have to respect as long as I am concerned. I've come to notice that some of those that smoke really want to stop it, but the addiction is another challenge that is pushing them down at the end of the day. So, I feel that we all have to proffer better solutions that can assist them in making it come to pass.

jusumortal

Reaction score
Yes, I am against the kids that smoke. But adults? Nah. I am not against them at all. I mean if that is what they enjoy doing, just let them do it. They're old enough to know that that stuff could kill them... and others.

Kammy143

Reaction score
The bad effects of smoking is the major reason why some people wouldn't have an issue with a smoker but with the smoke itself. Although both parties are guilty of the devastating consequences of smoke. Sometimes it bothers me why something that has such health implications was produced in the first place.
I know, but being a smoker is a matter of choice. It is their own preference. They know the consequences but still continue to do it because it makes them feel relieved. Addiction or not with nicotine, one has the responsibility not to inflict it on others. So smoking in public places where there are children or other people in general is a big NO! Just like what I have said before, second hand smoke causes more damage to other people compared to the damage the person inflicts to himself when smoking a cigarette.

marvz0101

Reaction score
In this life that we all come individually on our own terms, we are always left with the choice to lead the on the kind of life and behavior as well as characters that suits us without having to answer to anyone. But in reality, every decision taken by anyone one has its consequences that follows.

Smokers have the choice to smoke anything that they feel like without any restrictions but it's all done to affecting their health on the long run. There is even a warning that smokers are liable to die young but this doesn't deter those that are involved in it. Personally I'm not against smokers but I'm not sympathetic whenever one of them suffers heart /lungs or liver problems.

The thing about smokers is addiction. While most of them wants to kick the habit the problem is them wanting to kick it. It becomes a way of life. Without it life for them could be harder, at least with their state of mind.
While some of the smokers are responsible with smoking, some are careless or don't even care where they smoke even there are kids around them.
Their breath is annoying as well as the smell of their clothes. It is the smell that I can't stand especially with someone that I know.
I have nothing against smokers as long as they smoke in a responsible way.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I am smoker, and I know the consequence of being smokers, but actually I don't have a plan to live long, as long as I'm happy and doing the things that make me happy, that's enough for me to die young. I also know my responsibilities of being smoker, like not to smoke in public in front of my family. Smokers actually is a big help to the environment, they die young and not become additional problem in this over populated world.

I'm aware that everyone is entitled to making their life decisions and live through it. I would suggest that you try changing your personal perspective on smoking and not having a plan to live long as you have fun and enjoy your life at the moment. It's just a suggestion, I'm not forcing anything you don't want to do on you.

Good luck.

Reactions: ion

treecko142

Reaction score
I know it's their choice but I hate it when people smoke in public when there is a designated place nearby, or when someone is very concerned about being healthy but then is also a heavy smoker.

ion

Reaction score
I'm aware that everyone is entitled to making their life decisions and live through it. I would suggest that you try changing your personal perspective on smoking and not having a plan to live long as you have fun and enjoy your life at the moment. It's just a suggestion, I'm not forcing anything you don't want to do on you.

Good luck.
I'm doing it right now, and actually, my smoking habit is just limited right now because I'm using vape. But with or without smoking, that's my plan. maybe around 50 or 60 yrs. of age is enough for me. I don't want to feel the, well being useless and just depends on my kids and live in the home for the elders. :)

Top Bottom