Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you believe in success?

Champii

Reaction score
This is a weird question, it's explicit enough so what do you think?

I will start off sharing what I think about success. I personally think success is nothing but a path, a road where you go by to reach whatever you might want to reach, once you get it you could consider yourself successful at that, for example, I somehow wanted to make a thread about success and your thoughts about it, then I followed a path which told me to go ahead and make the thread talking about my opinion regarding success itself, my main objective would be to get every single member to say what they think about the question I asked, I would definitely consider myself successful once I get what I really wanted from this thread, so basically it's all about what you want to be successful at and what you do to make it happen.
What are your thoughts?

lisadolor

Reaction score
Yes I do believe in success and the stories behind it. We can't all be successful by just going through good things. There will always be struggles that will test our faith and capability to keep going. I thinj success is for those who believe they can and are discouraged but never gives up the fight. Success is for the people who deserves it and we all deserve it. We just have to believe in ourselves and our capabilities.

treecko142

Reaction score
Yeah, when you've achieved a goal for every day, no matter how small like this thread, it is a success. As long as you put your mind into something and accomplish the task, that is a win for me.

junrose123

Reaction score
Yes I really believe in success and for me it can only be achieved if you will do something for what you are aiming for. Success is a great idea that every people is aiming for their entire life. I have known many people who becoming successful by doing a lot of sacrifice and hard work.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
Yes of course, success is a subjective. One's own perception of success may be different from everyone else. For me, success is trying. It is taking that very first step towards your target. As you take that step you can consider yourself successful. You have started something that you really want to do and that is success. It is fighting your inhibitions and insecurities and just doing it.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
The plan of every sane man will be to be successful in whatever that we do in the sense that it is the joy we feel by completing a task that we tend to do and one more thing is that I totally believe in success and the need for us to look at every goal we achieve in life as a successful one. There are those that aim to achieve those goals and never did, so that should show us the need to look at the goals we achieve as a successful one.

Reaction score
I do believe. Success is not easy and can't be buy. Success is hard work and determination. Success is gain and can't be steal by others. I do believe in success because once in my life I experience success. I'm successful for my study and I have a work right now.

Vinsanity

Reaction score
I agree, with you. It is a weird question and a rhetorical one. But as I am thinking about the answer, perhaps you really have a point. My point of view with regards to success is that, it is only made by people. It is his own definition of a path he likes, a path where he wanted to be, a place where he lives conveniently and something he can brag about to his friends, families and colleagues.

Heatman

Reaction score
As for me, what I can't success would be financial freedom. Once you have financial freedom, that's the highest point of success in my opinion. Making money every day is my purpose in life.

Frost

Reaction score
If I don't believe in success, there's not going to be any need for me to wake up everyday and force my to work hard.

Being successful is the very reason why I work hard every day and I will be very rich too

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I believe in success and another thing I believe in is that everyone could succeed it just takes time , smark work , consistency and determination.

Top Bottom