Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crying over broken toy

Steve5

Reaction score
Having your favorite toy is such an awesome feeling that you will not get bored from time to time because you have it. We all know that nothing is permanent and even the most take cared stuffs can be broken. But if that time comes, that would be the most negligence ever.

This is true. I've had my favorite toys back then. I don't know if a gameboy counts as one. But I'm sure it's one of my favorite gadgets when I was young.

Steve5

Reaction score
I dont think that crying over a broken toy can help to fix it. But we cant blame if they really love their stuffs. There are many ways to fix broken things so before shelling out tears, maybe its better to find remedy first.

It's a natural reaction to something you hold dear. Though, not everyone likes fixing broken stuff. It's better to buy a new one if possible. But we do learn lessons from such experiences.

daisy

Reaction score
Yes I did cry when I was little girl I always cry when toy was broken or I misplace it, Specially if the toy lost or broke is my favorite toy, I really cry to it,

superman2727

Reaction score
I know, right? Let's wait for more inventions. Well, the truth is that we're already living in the future. It'll just keep getting more advanced as years go by. I mean, look at the technology we have today.
Oh yeah, haha. Today's technology is so innovative and can't say anything about it. We enjoy most of the technology everyday without noticing it.

Bawon

Reaction score
This is something that I believe every kid is guilty of because we all love our toys and it's always break our hearts when they get damaged when we are playing with them.

Frost

Reaction score
I did too. It's pretty normal for children to cry about their toys, since they are basically all that we really "own" at that point in our lives, which is why some kids don't even share their toys to other children.
If you never cried over your broken toy, it means that you never loved the toy. It's a feeling that you can't hide especially as a kid. I screamed and cried for mine.

Heatman

Reaction score
The way my kid brother cries over his toys whenever they brake feels like part of his life have been cut off. I can't stand it most of the time and it's why I replace his broken toys immediately.

Tony

Reaction score
The way my kid brother cries over his toys whenever they brake feels like part of his life have been cut off. I can't stand it most of the time and it's why I replace his broken toys immediately.
It's a very common thing with most kids. I'm not surprised that your brother cried so much over his toys. It's because they love it so much and it's why they get too emotional when it breaks.

Dori

Reaction score
My nephew cried like he's going to die when his Aqua man Funko Pop broke into two. There was no way he was going to stop crying. I had to order a new one for him immediately.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I did that a lot as a kid and I would usually cry for a day or two and even refuse going to school unless my toy is replaced or fix but after that day I quickly get over it and look for something else to play with.

Igba

Reaction score
When I look back at my childhood days and memories, I would just be laughing myself out remembering all the silly things one used to do back in those days. I wonder if anyone else was exhibiting this behavior of crying so hard whenever he or she had his toy broken? There was a time I literally cried for a whole day because of my broken toy. I would sleep and wake up to crying over again.
I'm very sure that most of us actually cried over our toys when they got broken when we are kids because it's something that we can't really help since we are still children at that time. You will still be surprised to see some teenagers that might actually cry when they have their toys damaged.

Zuby

Reaction score
Crying over my broken toy or even lost toys was the only to let out the tension and frustration when either of that happens.
It's never a good feeling to pass through but it's something that's inevitable in our lives as kids.

Asaba

Reaction score
Every kid that I know out there always cried over their broken or lost toys. There's no way I would cry as a kid when something that I love so much gets damaged or stolen. I cried my eyes out every time .

Bumble

Reaction score
When I look back at my childhood days and memories, I would just be laughing myself out remembering all the silly things one used to do back in those days. I wonder if anyone else was exhibiting this behavior of crying so hard whenever he or she had his toy broken? There was a time I literally cried for a whole day because of my broken toy. I would sleep and wake up to crying over again.

I never cried over any of my broken toys because I had so many toys that I can even play with. Whenever any of my toys brake, I am simply just going to discard it and pick up another one and start playing with it when I was a kid.

I know some kids didn't have this kind of privilege but it was something that was made available for me to enjoy.

Top Bottom