Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can you live a day without your phone.

cheeto

Reaction score
Yes. I have tried it for 4 days when my wife got mad at me. She confiscates my phone so I ended up without a phone for a couple of days. But I really like not having a phone because my wife has no means to call or text me. My life is so peaceful for a couple of days.

shrnlyhplto

Reaction score
Yes I cannot live without my phone because first of all, my mother is in Singalore while I am here in Philippines. We need to talk everyday because I need to always check her if she is okay because she has highblood.

I can't live without phone because I have so much applications and websites where I can earn. I love my hardworks. So why should I stop using my phone? We all know that we have a connections at all especially in social media.

Bawon

Reaction score
Definitely. Though phones have been part of our daily lives and playing a big role. It would be an inconvenience to anyone not to have a phone as it is our major means of entertainment and communication.
It is going to be very impossible for me to live a day without my smartphone because it is where I'm over 90% of my work is done.

Frost

Reaction score
Definitely. Though phones have been part of our daily lives and playing a big role. It would be an inconvenience to anyone not to have a phone as it is our major means of entertainment and communication.
If I have my laptop or any other means to be connected to the internet, I will be able to stay without my smartphone for 1 week. It's the internet connection that's very important.

Dori

Reaction score
Some years ago, it would have been very easy for me to stay one week without my smartphone but it's not that way anymore. This is because I have a lot going on with my smartphone that a day off of it would cost me so much.

Igba

Reaction score
There's no way I wouldn't be able to survive a day without using or having access to my smartphone. It's a fact that I would lose a lot of things but it's not going to have me killed.

Mimi

Reaction score
I have never heard that someone's life is tied to their phones or smartphone I should say. We can all stay more than a day without out smartphone and won't die.

Zuby

Reaction score
My life isn't tied to my smartphone. I can live very well without my smartphone for even 1 month without anything happening. I can still remember vividly when I never owned any phone and not to talk about smartphone. I never died as a result of that.

tokiyeo

Reaction score
Everyone can, but do we want to? No.

Asaba

Reaction score

It will actually be very difficult for me to stay 24 hours without having to make use of my smartphone but it is not impossible for me to do it.

I know I depend a lot on using my smartphone for one thing or another but it is not something that can't wait if I don't have access to my smartphone into 24 hours.

Tony

Reaction score
It's possible for me to live a day without using my smartphone but it will be difficult because I really love using my mobile phone for so many things in a day.

Top Bottom