Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can you live a day without your phone.

jenfrancisco26

Reaction score
Yes, I can live without my phone but that will be a bit more difficult since most of the people are using cellphone to reach you. We are not not in the old age we are now in the age of technology so it will be hard to be left behind.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Yes of Course! I can live without phone, or any gadget. Along years ago people live without any technology involve, why not now? Yes we are in a high technology world and it is dynamic we cannot change that, more and more technology comes out and continous came out every year. But sometimes I told to myself that peolpe back then live peacefully without any technology use,kids back then can play without gadget, people can still communicate even without cellphone.So for me I can live without a simple in a day.

Annejk18

Reaction score
Definitely no. My files and contacts are all in this phone. Even my projecta are saved in here. So definitely no. Maybe If I'm not in school just staying in the house I can set aside it and not use it. Lots teenagers now use phone for social communication while for me I just don't use it to update social medias.

myra21

Reaction score
Yes of course I can live without phone on my hand.Especially if I'm work because in my work place, cell phone is not allowed so I only use it at home before I sleep but most of the time, due to stress and very tired I rather prefare to sleep and not use my phone.

pamz

Reaction score
i can probably say yes, recently I am not really in to playing games with my phone anymore more or less i prefer using it only whenever i needed to, like for calls, text, or send mails, sometimes i even forget charging it, but whenever I have appointments or i am waiting for someone to contact me I do watch over my phone from time to time..

IamHans

Reaction score
Yeah, I survived weeks without using my phone and I just need my guitar, television, and foods to keep me going. We all got hobbies and things to do, we don't need to put all our time in our mobile phones.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
It depends on the hype that is being happen in my life. Right now i will say no because there is this certain game that I am playing and loving it. Can't have a day without playing it even once.

pamz

Reaction score
Yeah, I survived weeks without using my phone and I just need my guitar, television, and foods to keep me going. We all got hobbies and things to do, we don't need to put all our time in our mobile phones.
yup this is true, before cellphone was a thing I just used to spend my time playing guitar, television and foods all day long, and sometimes whenever I start a new project with my gundam in which I customized paint it, it takes days to finish and normally I even forget to charge my cellphone while I am busy painting my gundam.

ion

Reaction score
Honestly I can. I'm just using my phone most of the time to listen to my playlist, while going to work, or going back home. It's alright for me to leave my phone if I'm going to work. Browsing, checking my mails and social media, I usually do these on my desktop.

Sheester

Reaction score
I can perfectly say yes! Phone is already part of our system that many others cannot live without it. Long time ago, people are so productive and much happier without their phones because of frequent interactions to other people. Very opposite nowadays because often times, people are only interacted to phone 24/7. Although we can still interact to others using it, even in a very far distance, its still very different feeling if its in a personal way. For me, I am more productive without a phone but its so hypocrite to say that its not important. It is, but still i can live without it.

kelmy

Reaction score
yes because i played many sports and i have many hobbies that can make me not so bored in 1 day

daisy

Reaction score
No, It's a big no for me, I think I can't live without my phone in my side. I always use my phone for my work online and to talk to my family abroad. So I think I can't live without my phone

NameGervin

Reaction score
No, It's a big no for me, I think I can't live without my phone in my side. I always use my phone for my work online and to talk to my family abroad. So I think I can't live without my phone
I suggest the use of a personal computer, you could save a lot from making a call using a phone. Also there are many ways to communicate on personal computer, video chat, mailing etc. Most of them are usually free.

theartisttt

Reaction score
Yes, I can. I actually have this challenge for myself. The challenge is that at least twice a month, I get to have a day where I don’t use my phone or even touch it. During days like these, I spend time with my family and friends. It’s nice to be able to spend time with them face to face, rather than behind the screen because it makes me strengthen my relationship with them. I don’t think of people contacting me on that 24-hours no phone day because I remind people who are close to me that a certain day is my 24-hour no phone day. From time to time, I do this.

vinaya

Reaction score
I can live a day without my phone, I think I can live a week without my phone. In fact, I have survived not only a day without my phone but even a week without my phone. I need a phone 24 X 7. IN fact, when I go to sleep my phone is on my pillow side. I take my phone even when I go to the bathroom. However, when times come I can be separated from my phone for a week. Sometimes I need peace, thus, stop using phone.

Shana05

Reaction score
Of course I can. I was born without phone and grew up without one until the time I got one. I think it is not a big deal to remove phone by my side for a day or two.

pamz

Reaction score
I can live a day without my phone, I think I can live a week without my phone. In fact, I have survived not only a day without my phone but even a week without my phone. I need a phone 24 X 7. IN fact, when I go to sleep my phone is on my pillow side. I take my phone even when I go to the bathroom. However, when times come I can be separated from my phone for a week. Sometimes I need peace, thus, stop using phone.
yup this is true, sometimes having your phone with you always is kinda toxic, we tend to focus more on the notifications and forget other much more important things to do, it's almost as if we are being eaten alive by our phone and focus too much on it.

NameGervin

Reaction score
yup this is true, sometimes having your phone with you always is kinda toxic, we tend to focus more on the notifications and forget other much more important things to do, it's almost as if we are being eaten alive by our phone and focus too much on it.
I get your point. But it is actually still depends on the person. If he/she keeps getting addicted, then I think it's his/her fault and not the phone. The phone is just acting as a tool, but the person is still the user.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
For me yes I can live without phone my phone was just a time waster on me because I have plenty of time so I spend it on my phone but if I don't have a phone I can do a lot of thing.

NameGervin

Reaction score
For me yes I can live without phone my phone was just a time waster on me because I have plenty of time so I spend it on my phone but if I don't have a phone I can do a lot of thing.
I respect that opinion of yours. But the technology you say "time waster" is can also be use to save time. It can help us do things faster for example is contacting a person.

Top Bottom