Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best selling between Xbox Series and PS5?

Frost

Reaction score
Xbox Series X/S is competing very hard with Playstation 5 now. Which console do you think is taking the lead in the sales unit competition? In my opinion, I think that Playstation 5 is sell more because it's the most wanted console by most people.

Bawon

Reaction score
Playstation 5 is supposed to be selling more than Xbox Series X/S console. It's the most sought after console in the world now. I don't have it yet but I'm going to get it soon.

Tony

Reaction score
Even with the scarcity of Playstation 5, it's selling more than Xbox Series X. All the sales Xbox Series X is getting now is just to catch up with PS5 sales.

Igba

Reaction score
Playstation 5 is selling better than the Xbox Series X and S. PS5 have been out of stock for a while but it's got a better sales record than Xbox Series.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
The PlayStation 5 is currently ahead of the Xbox series X in terms of sales and I think it would remain like this for a while.

Bumble

Reaction score
When Playstation 5 was not available in the market, Xbox Series X sold more than it for months. This is because gamers had no choice but to buy it since they can't see PS5 to buy. But now, PS5 is more in the market and it's selling like wildfire.

tokiyeo

Reaction score
Xbox Series X/S is competing very hard with Playstation 5 now. Which console do you think is taking the lead in the sales unit competition? In my opinion, I think that Playstation 5 is sell more because it's the most wanted console by most people.
PlayStation 5 is a lot better and offers a better gaming experience. If your looking to use a console just for media Xbox is better, but for gaming PlayStation takes it

Top Bottom