Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your best time to go to bed?

vinaya

Reaction score
I kind of have an odd sleeping time. Sometimes, I work all night long and sleep in the day. Sometimes I work late night and sleep until noon time. Sometimes, I go to bed early and wake up early. I don't have a regular sleeping time. I am a freelancer working from home. My sleeping time is determined by the number of works I have on my hands.

superman2727

Reaction score
I guess it's 10 pm, I always wake up 4 in the morning just because I need to do more things as possible to make my day productive. This range of time become part of my routine and I proudly say that I'm satisfied with the hours of sleep I have. 10 pm is the best time to go to bed for me.

Annejk18

Reaction score
For me, 9 pm is the best time. I wake up every morning at 5:00 am to prepare for school. My class starts at 8 am but since my house is quite far from the university I have to wake up early. And of course to avoid heavy traffic. After school I will still go to my part time job, and I'll go home at 6 pm. My schedule is quite tiring so I have to go to bed at 9 pm to charge my energy.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
For me the best time to go on bed is on 7 to 9 pm that time will make me sleep faster and if I sleep 10 pm I can't sleep will on that night I don't I think my body knows the schedule when to sleep.

pamz

Reaction score
well mostly here are around 7-10 pm, but having to sleep at 7pm is really early, around those time I am still on my way home stuck in a traffic haha, I would be very happy if I ever find myself already home by 7pm.

daisy

Reaction score
The most time for me to sleep is 6 am in the morning because I that's my time to off to work and get home

jsantos015

Reaction score
My best time to go to bed is at 12 am. Unfortunately, I always end up sleeping at 2 am because I need to finish some work.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
12md. I was really enjoying playing Mobile Legends. I am playing with my team.

jenfrancisco26

Reaction score
8pm for me. I really need to get in bed early because I still had a job early in the morning. I need to have a sleep.

Mimi

Reaction score
I used to struggle with getting enough sleep and it was all down to the work I had back then. I worked night shift most of the time. This made it impossible for me to get good sleeping habits because I have to be awake to work or get sacked.

Shortie

Reaction score
I wouldn't say I have the best time that I go to bed but more of a time that I feel I am ready to go to bed after completing work and also completing anything I need to do around the house or for my kids ready for school for the next day. Some days I may find myself in bed as early as 10.30 pm and other days I could still be up from 2.30 am - 3 am and have to get up at 7 am to get my kids to school. It really does vary on my schedule and the work I have to do.

Top Bottom