Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Will there be a Disney Dorbz S2?

ambersroses81

Reaction score
I have all of Season one of the Disney Dorbz and I'm wondering if anyone has heard anything about season 2 possibly coming out. Disney has so many great characters from so many fandoms that they really can do a ton of seasons and never run out of new Dorbz!

rz3300

Reaction score
Well let's just hope that they keep on coming. I cannot say that I have heard anything specific about a season 2, but I would say that there is a good chance that it is coming. I am sure that Disney can stay quite busy if they need to think of characters to come up to feature, and it makes to curious to see some kind of numbers about how many characters they have created. Interesting stuff, and thanks for sharing.

Joel7050

Reaction score
I agree with rz3300 that there will be a pretty high chance of them coming! Disney is a very popular and big company, there wouldn't be much of a reason for there not to be a S2! There are constantly new characters, movies and shows coming out that, in fact, I don't see why they would even stop at a S3 or 4!

Steamroll

Reaction score
The second wave of Disney Dorbz isn’t too far behind actually. Beast and both yellow dress & peasant Belle will be available,
also the little mermaid Ariel and villain Ursula, also you can now celebrate your unbirthday with Alice & Mad Hatter, with the Queen of Hearts looking forward to see heads rolling. I'm aware that also princesses will come with dress sets and everything. Is quite promising this new season of dorbz figurines.

tophew

Reaction score
disney production is one of my favorite movie to watch and to have a toys on it since my childhood days i love there creativity. and dorbz is the most favorite disney type of my younger sister.

divche26

Reaction score
Wow! I also heard of the upcoming season 2. From the wide range of Disney characters, they can have all the seasons they want. What are the characters for season 2? Really can't wait.... when I heard of this possibility, I was so excited like a kid.

Heatman

Reaction score
disney production is one of my favorite movie to watch and to have a toys on it since my childhood days i love there creativity. and dorbz is the most favorite disney type of my younger sister.
If I'm being honest, disney production haven't been that good as of late. Their propaganda have been wired a bit. Maybe in the past, I had faith in then but not anymore.

Frost

Reaction score
The more they are having them getting made, the more we are buying more and it means more money for them.

If you ask me, I would be interested in having more of them because I'm a good collector.

Zuby

Reaction score
I have really enjoyed it as well. I love what they have done with content for years now. It's one of the things that I love about Disney. They give focus to their projects.

Top Bottom