Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is more addicted to snapping pictures

Martinsx

Reaction score
This is a common trend in our world today because of the invention of several gadgets that encourage snapping of pictures unlike when it was normal traditional cameras that were used to take pictures. Now phones and digital cameras are now flood the society and as such most people can now have snapping hobbies and experiences whenever and wherever they feel like without any restrictions.

unnamed (2).jpg

Both males and females are guilty of this act which is why I'm asking between the two sex, which is more addicted to snapping pictures?

Reaction score
For me , ladies are more interested on taking pictures rather than men. I have friends and most them are girls , they like to take pictures of there selves. I think that they are selfie addict becuase every now and then they take pictures even at school or going to school. They do it because they make sure that they look good to other's eyes and special someone. They like to see themselves and figuring out how beautiful they are. It's an every girl habit nowadays, they can't end the day without a selfie and group pic. I think it's the girl's assets.

ion

Reaction score
Female of course, no doubt about that. They always use their smart phone just to take a pictures and post it to their social media account. They always updated their profile based on their new pics, and they have almost all of the apps for photo editing just to make their pictures looks great to all the viewers who actually not really care about their pictures.

Martinsx

Reaction score
For me , ladies are more interested on taking pictures rather than men. I have friends and most them are girls , they like to take pictures of there selves. I think that they are selfie addict becuase every now and then they take pictures even at school or going to school. They do it because they make sure that they look good to other's eyes and special someone. They like to see themselves and figuring out how beautiful they are. It's an every girl habit nowadays, they can't end the day without a selfie and group pic. I think it's the girl's assets.

This is exactly how my female friends do as well, they live for the pictures and can never get tired of snapping day in and day out. Now they have a selfie stick invented for them to make it easier for them to snap endlessly. They snap pictures virtually anywhere they find themselves at without bothering at all.

The one that shocked me one day was seeing a girl taking a selfie picture on an accident crash site. I was like what is this craziness about taking pictures all about and to be frank, you would definitely see the pictures uploaded on the social media sites.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Female of course, no doubt about that. They always use their smart phone just to take a pictures and post it to their social media account. They always updated their profile based on their new pics, and they have almost all of the apps for photo editing just to make their pictures looks great to all the viewers who actually not really care about their pictures.

Haha, that's the exact description of how my kid sister behaves with taking pictures. She would upload several pictures at once and keep changing her profile pictures and get confused on which one she would leave for final display.

Sometimes she would have to set most of the pictures as a temporary display pictures just to make sure that she used all the pictures for her display profile picture.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I wouldn't have to say that it is the ladies or the men in the sense that some men are cool with taking lots of pictures while they are out on an event and all that. Though, we can say that more ladies are there to take lots of pictures as a result of the fact the they are trying to impress the men out there into asking them for a date or just appreciating the beauty.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I wouldn't have to say that it is the ladies or the men in the sense that some men are cool with taking lots of pictures while they are out on an event and all that. Though, we can say that more ladies are there to take lots of pictures as a result of the fact the they are trying to impress the men out there into asking them for a date or just appreciating the beauty.

@Henrywrites The only male whom I know to have much addiction for taking pictures more than women are gay men. In fact, their own addiction is far more worst because they are even trying to impress more than the women by mimicking every life detail of the ladies.

I don't hate gays and I don't love them as well. If it's possible to get them a world of their own, it would be a lot better in my opinion.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
@Henrywrites The only male whom I know to have much addiction for taking pictures more than women are gay men. In fact, their own addiction is far more worst because they are even trying to impress more than the women by mimicking every life detail of the ladies.

I don't hate gays and I don't love them as well. If it's possible to get them a world of their own, it would be a lot better in my opinion.

I beg to disagree with you on this assumption that it is only gay men that enjoy taking lots of pictures more than women in the sense that environment can aid in moulding the lifestyle many live on earth. See, there are some men that stays with the lady that takes lots of pictures and before you know what's happening, the guy in question might start acting same way. That is truly a psychological way that the environment tends to influence us and nothing more.

lisadolor

Reaction score
I think females are naturally more inclined into taking their own photos. It seems like for girls, every event should be documented because personally saying, girls are sentimental beings. We are fond of taking pictures because it will eventually turn into memories. Girls also like taking photos of themselves because they enjoy how they look.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
It is a no brainer question, of course girl. :)
They are more vain than us. They always wanted to be commended on how beautiful they are. Every time they got a good spot they will get their phone and act like a professional photographer. It is their thing so respect them boys. :)

treecko142

Reaction score
I don't really find the appeal of taking a lot of pictures since they just eat up the memory of your device for just a random moment which makes taking pictures of more important moments not have a bigger impact.

superman2727

Reaction score
Based on my experiences, Ladies are more urge to snap pictures time to time, I think they just want to capture unforgettable moments especially when they are with their love ones. Some are seeing it irritating but for me, I find it cute. It is cute in a way they try to take your attention just to take pictures! Ladies are more engaged when it comes to this one.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I don't really find the appeal of taking a lot of pictures since they just eat up the memory of your device for just a random moment which makes taking pictures of more important moments not have a bigger impact.

You are right on the pictures taking up some memory capacity of the mobile device, but that is not what the ladies want to know since they are more eager to showcase those nice pictures instead of thinking of the space it will eat on their mobile phones.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
This is a common trend in our world today because of the invention of several gadgets that encourage snapping of pictures unlike when it was normal traditional cameras that were used to take pictures. Now phones and digital cameras are now flood the society and as such most people can now have snapping hobbies and experiences whenever and wherever they feel like without any restrictions.

View attachment 74

Both males and females are guilty of this act which is why I'm asking between the two sex, which is more addicted to snapping pictures?

Can I say that the answer is obvious? Women are more addicted to taking pictures. Oh no, I just said it. Hahaha. Most women like to take pictures of even the smallest things they see. I'd say they're more sentimental or emotional and they want to keep everything in memory. This is not a bad thing. This is actually good since we don't want to forget the beautiful memories of ourlives and pictures will remind us that life is indeed worth living.

treecko142

Reaction score
You are right on the pictures taking up some memory capacity of the mobile device, but that is not what the ladies want to know since they are more eager to showcase those nice pictures instead of thinking of the space it will eat on their mobile phones.
Yeah, I guess some people delete the photos right after uploading them to social media, but it's still too vain for me and I wonder why people do that even when no one is even liking or commenting on their pictures.

MittensFX

Reaction score
I think women or girls in general are more addicted as most men don't find that as interesting as girls do.I would say that I personally am not addicted to snapping,but I like to take pictures of places that I visit as every other normal person does.

acefunko001

Reaction score
I agree with a lot of the posts that girls have the propensity to take “selfies” more than boys because I have seen this phenomenon right inside my classes where I teach. In fact, I asked the class why girls almost obsessively want selfies, from one moment to the next, ad infinitum and with gusto.
Perhaps girls just want to be more attractive because they are on the receiving end. I mean, boys are the ones on the go and are searching for some attractive girls. There is probably a whole world of psychological differences involved here and the snapping picture thing is just a manifestation of what lies underneath the psyches of girls.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Girls mostly since most the snappy effects was girly and of course girls usually do such kind of stuff.

acefunko001

Reaction score
I agree with a lot of the posts here that girls have the propensity to take “selfies” more than boys because I have seen this phenomenon right inside my classes where I teach. In fact, I asked the class why girls almost obsessively want selfies, from one moment to the next, ad infinitum, and with gusto.
My take on this is that perhaps girls just want to be more attractive because they are on the receiving end. I mean, boys are the ones who are on the go and are searching for some attractive girls.
There is probably a whole world of psychological differences involved here and the snapping-picture thing is just a manifestation of what lies underneath the psyches of girls.

walet

Reaction score
I guess the women's and the teenagers are the ones that make more snapping pictures, they like to upload their pictures to social media and people to see what they have done. There were many teenagers who died because they have climbed on places to make hot pictures.

Top Bottom