Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which figurine is the most expencive you've got?

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
I have been thinking about the figurine prices. Some of them are so expensive for me and I think I will never be able to afford them. The priciest figurine I own was 20 dollars. How much money are you able to give for your favorite buddies?

treecko142

Reaction score
I have a personal limit of 25 dollars on the figurines that I buy. Even if I love the character I'll skip on it if it's more than 25 dollars. It's a way to prevent me from spending too much on the stuff, because if I go over my limit just one time, I'll just be tempted to buy more expensive ones as well in the future.

tophew

Reaction score
i got the 30 dollars action figure of naruto sage mode with medium size like a big bottle. it is very nice and amazing to look. i display it on my bedroom.

Behappie

Reaction score
i got the 30 dollars action figure of naruto sage mode with medium size like a big bottle. it is very nice and amazing to look. i display it on my bedroom.
I think you got a discount on your purchase. It costs 33 dollars here, and this is exclusive of Value Added Tax and freight.

daisy

Reaction score
do you have a figurine like this. If you have from how much will it cost a Rachel green figurine. I hope someone who know how much will it cost. because I really have to one of this

Sincere

Reaction score
I wouldn't pay any more than $30 for one. There's quite a few I have my eyes on but I couldn't justify a big spend to the wife lol.

Igba

Reaction score
Funko Rock Candy: Superman Action Figure was the most expensive that I have purchased. I purchased it for $35 when it was very rare. I love it so much.

Top Bottom