Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's your favorite boxing movie?

Bawon

Reaction score
Do you like boxing as a sports? I know it can be very difficult for some people who can't stomach the pains and hurt being dished out in the world of boxing. It makes it hard for them to watch boxing sports.

For those who enjoy watching boxing, are you into boxing movies too? If so, which one have been your favorite boxing movie so far? I will choose Rocky as my favorite.

Zuby

Reaction score
My favourite boxing movie is going to be Creed. I really enjoyed watching the Creed franchise and I made out time to watch the three chapters that have been out on the movie.

I'm still waiting to see if they're going to still release another one.

Flint

Reaction score
Rocky is my favourite boxing movie. I don't think that there's any better boxing movie which is better than Rocky. I've watched Creed but it's not better than Rocky.

Tony

Reaction score
Creed III is going to be my favorite boxing movie because of how the story was shaped up about Creed having to abandon and neglect his friend who took the fall for him to go to prison and the guy was back for a revenge.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
My favourite boxing movie is going to be Creed. I really enjoyed watching the Creed franchise and I made out time to watch the three chapters that have been out on the movie.

I'm still waiting to see if they're going to still release another one.

I've heard alot about the Creed series and I am yet to see it. It seems to be interesting boxing movie for those that likes watching such movies.

Sara

Reaction score
My best boxing movie is the Creed. I remembered watching part 1 and part 2 some years back. I watched Creed part 3 last year and it's not a boxing movie, it's also a story of tragedy and triumph. I love Creed.

Top Bottom