Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's your favorite beer?

Frost

Reaction score
Are you a beer or an alcoholic lover? There's no shame in being one. I love taking alcoholic beverages once in a while. The most important thing is to always do it in moderation. My favourite beer is Heineken.

RUFFSACK

Reaction score
I’m a bit of a Crafty but I will drink all levels of beer
i can’t lie I’m a bit of Sapporo man when it comes to go to lagers

Heatman

Reaction score
Budweiser is my favourite beer right now. I used to enjoyed taking Guinness stout but recently I fell in love with Budweiser.

Zuby

Reaction score
Are you a beer or an alcoholic lover? There's no shame in being one. I love taking alcoholic beverages once in a while. The most important thing is to always do it in moderation. My favourite beer is Heineken.
Heineken is also my favourite beer. I'd never take any other beer if there isn't Heineken to drink. I love it because it's very mild.

Dori

Reaction score
I have tasted any beer in over 8 years now. I have given up on alcoholic beverages consumption after I was diagnosed with diabetes. It's a shame to give up drinking. I liked Heineken too.

Tony

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't drink beer. So, I don't have any favorite when it comes to beer. I had a taste of it once and it was disgusting.

Igba

Reaction score
BrewDog and Strongbow
Fuller is my favourite beer brand. They are one of best beer brand in UK. I'm also a fan of Heineken.

Top Bottom