Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What makes you inspire?

Annejk18

Reaction score
There are lots of things thatserves as our inspiration in achieving our goals in life. As of me, my parents and BTS inpires me a lot. I know that it's weird to love someone who don't even know you but that exactly happens to me regarding with BTS. And my parents who really supports me from the things that I wanted to do.

What about you guys, what are things that you are inspired of? Can you share your thoughts.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
For me whenever I see my parents happy, I feel inspired for whatever I'm doing, seeing them happy whenever I give them simple gift or preparing food that they want makes me inspired, to work more and harder for my family needs.

bienn05

Reaction score
My inspiration would be my family. I want to earn money for them. I want to save money for them and achieve are dreams travel around the world together. I want to help them financially whatever it takes.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
Whenever I remember how God saves me from all of my problems, that is what inspire me so much. Having me with not so good attitude and life but He continually show His grace. :D

acefunko001

Reaction score
I feel inspiration whenever I read or hear stories that inspire. Unfortunately, I seldom get inspired by seeing things like seeing a co worker do supposedly inspiring things not because they are not inspiring but I rarely get to see one really. I only see corruption at the workplace and people following the wrong procedures day in and day out. EVen from the religious, many times I hear the opposite of what they preach. But there are many inspirational stories on social media and I really learn and get inspired from these sites.

superman2727

Reaction score
What makes me inspire is the people who really have a trusts on me. It's lovely to see that someone is also happy for me. It boosts my confidence and they serve as my inspiration all throughout the day. I guess, that is the most lovely moment for my life.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
My family,friends and my boyfriend these people really inspire me to take anything and be a good person these people really helps me on hard times that is why they are my inspiration.

nekonieden

Reaction score
My inspiration is my Family and my own self. I just realize that I need to have inspirations for me to be productive everyday. I want to improve myself more than before and I have been through a lot of frustrations before so I needed to stand up for myself. I can already see the improvement about myself so this serves as my inspirations. I also want to see my family happy achieving my goals and I wanted to help them with their financial problems so I am trying to find ways to earn money.

walet

Reaction score
My family inspire me and gives me the power to move on, there are moments when I want to give up but they make me see the good part of my life and give me power and energy to fight with my problems and bad things that happened to me.

treecko142

Reaction score
Things aren't going so well right now but I'm just inspired by my girlfriend and the hope that we would have a good family and better life in the future.

JackOAT

Reaction score
Inspiration is always around us. Its just we have to be observant enough to notice the passing inspiration. As an artist anything else that aligns with creativity. Seeing something fresh, unique and different Inspires me to also be fresh, recreate and reinvent myself. Also, ambition can be defined as being eager or hungry to aspire and accomplish something. When I read about people who are overflowing with ambition, it gets me excited and Inspired.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Reading books. It was full of encouragements and real life situation. I always find answers to my questions.

pamz

Reaction score
honestly I get Inspired whenever I watch videos for example I watched this video with amir khan and how he get from a dad body into a perfectly fit wrestle man, watching the changes in his body is really a inspirational thing it means that anything can be done as long as you are focused on achieving it.

Top Bottom