Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What kind of plants do you prefer to buy?

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
Hey, my girlfriend is going to change the location of their office. So new room and new things for them. I decided to give a her a gift, a plant that can beautify his place. What do you think can I buy for her? I am thinking about succulents.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
It depends on what type of place your girlfriend going to live, is it a condo, apartment or room for rent? If your girlfriend is living on a condominium or apartment then I suggest a dwarf/bonsai fruit tree would be nice. You can actually plant a fruit tree on a pot or container and the most common dwarf fruit tree that is easy to maintain are the citrus fruit trees like lemon, orange and lime. Besides from citrus fruits, there are also dwarf mango, avocado and pears. I am not sure and I don't know if there is a for sale of dwarf fruit trees in your country. But if there is none, then you plant it your self and I suggest you start with lemons.

Dwarf-Orange-Tree1.jpg5-types-for-you-to-choose-citrus-limon-seeds.jpg766e24a0a8eccb100036c92c34ac645b.jpg4518b6a7ff24501eefb95da657f34c6d.jpg

walet

Reaction score
Definitely roses, these plants last for a long time and make a lot of flowers, every time will make a flower she will think of you. You must know what color she likes, attach a love letter to it and she will be very happy!

Dictator20

Reaction score
Plants that are cleaning our air, or plants that are producing clean air. You know what? We all know that our world it very polluted so for me we should own plants that helps to clean the air. For me every country should plant this kind of plants beside roads. Because roads are the place that is very polluted. So the air there should be cleaned.

ion

Reaction score
Cactus, giver her cactus, that plant don't need more water, and It's looks interesting. although it's not really pretty, but the unique formation will get a lot of attention. Just don't fight with her in the office, or she might throw that to your face.

Kammy143

Reaction score
I like Succulents. I do prefer them compared to other plants. These type of plants are easy to maintain and doesn't need to be watered as often.

fishbate

Reaction score
I do not really buy plants, what i do is propagate them. I also do plants design as part of my hobby. I create my own pot and i prefer my own plants in it. I love plants like succulents and bonsai. Here are some of my creations;).
1520503906446.png

lisadolor

Reaction score
Succulents are great choice for offices. It looks good and pleasing to the eyes. It is perfect for offices because it is not hard to take care of and maintain. You don't have to water it plenty of times. Succulents are perfect for desk designs at work and even at home.

treecko142

Reaction score
I just prefer succulents, relatively low maintenance and look nice in any location, and their flowers when they bloom can be really beautiful.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
I prefer buying succulents since it was really good in office and low maintenance. It was really adorable to have different colors. I also bought this on my birthday to give away from my friends and they love it so much.
s-l1000.jpg

acefunko001

Reaction score
I buy fruit bearing plants/trees like jack fruits, citrus, mangoes, lemons, and the like. I like to see them grow day by day and bear fruit after some years. I have some bad experience with decorative plants and herbs because these plants usually need a lot of watering when they are still young. I have spent quite a fortune buying these shrubs/ ferns but I don't see them now.

Annejk18

Reaction score
I think buy her a plant that can beautify at same time ca filter the air surround her. I don't really know the name of plants of that type, anyway just google it or personally visit a Green house. I'm sure they will help you sort out what you need.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
A sunflower, I think it will be good to see a sunflower in your own garden.
I prefer to buy sunflower, because one time I pass by at the house of my friend, I saw sunflower in their house, I dont know why my eyes cant take off of that flower. Maybe sunflower is a big flower and its really attractive.

JackOAT

Reaction score
I prefer to buy Calathea also known as "Peacock plants" these plants are grown for their foliage alone, and it's easy to see why. The purple, green, pink, and red leaves put on quite the show. For the best display, keep the plant moist and avoid bright light.

vinaya

Reaction score
I live in a farm in Nepal. When I am playing plants it is always fruit trees, vegetable saplings, and flowers. I like to plant fruit trees, vegetables and flowers in my back and front yard. Recently, I bought mangoes and lemons. I will be planting mangoes and lemon in my back yard today.

bienn05

Reaction score
Bonsai is pretty good. This plant is super cute and good to be gifts. It is also good for displays.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
It depends on what type of place your girlfriend going to live, is it a condo, apartment or room for rent? If your girlfriend is living on a condominium or apartment then I suggest a dwarf/bonsai fruit tree would be nice. You can actually plant a fruit tree on a pot or container and the most common dwarf fruit tree that is easy to maintain are the citrus fruit trees like lemon, orange and lime. Besides from citrus fruits, there are also dwarf mango, avocado and pears. I am not sure and I don't know if there is a for sale of dwarf fruit trees in your country. But if there is none, then you plant it your self and I suggest you start with lemons.

View attachment 155View attachment 156View attachment 157View attachment 158

These are really nice and one that can beautify the office as well. I would have to go with the red flowers since I am a lover of any red color.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I live in a farm in Nepal. When I am playing plants it is always fruit trees, vegetable saplings, and flowers. I like to plant fruit trees, vegetables and flowers in my back and front yard. Recently, I bought mangoes and lemons. I will be planting mangoes and lemon in my back yard today.

Having those type of plants is a nice way that you can get to understand that you really deserve the best as well. I have come to notice that the best thing to do will come from bringing some fruit plants that will give the building a better scent.

Top Bottom