Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your most favorite thing to do?

Trish23

Reaction score
I like surfing the web when i don't have something to do. I do this whenever i have free time. It gives my mind time to relax and also i find a lot of useful sites. How about you? What is you favorite past time?

JackOAT

Reaction score
When I do get some free time to myself I prefer to play video games. I'm not really interested in reading and social media stuff. If I'm not playing video games I take a short walk with my DSLR camera and took few shots.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Playing online games most especially Mobile Legends. It was really addicting.

walet

Reaction score
My favorite thing to do is to go with my bike and travel around the city, I like to feel the nature and the air in my face. Unfortunately, I don't have time to do this very often because my job takes me all the time.

IamHans

Reaction score
My favorite thing to do is playing video games like League of Legends, Skyrim, Fallout, and Mobile Legends. I both play in computers and mobile phones. But not everything is games right? So sometimes I like to play my guitar and learn new songs, right now I am practicing the song Versace on the Floor by Bruno Mars in fingerstyle and it is very tricky.

superman2727

Reaction score
I love playing my guitar especially when I want to have some emo time or I want to bond with my family. We sing along together with my guitar and we really enjoy those kind of moments in our life and that's the main reason why I live my life to its fullest! That could be my favorite thing to do!

bienn05

Reaction score
My favorite thing to do is to play Rules of Survival with my friends and my girlfriend. This is a fun way to bond and communicate with each other. Since college, we never see each other anymore because we have our own career. So this is the way we talk and bond together.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
Aside from sleeping (LOL) I love playing mobile games like AOV, ROS and ML. I also love to draw. I am now practicing to sketch and learn the basics. I'll post some of my works soon.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
I have so many things to do in my life, just like doing household chores everyday, doing my hobbies like watching, surfing (social media),writing a song and short story sometimes, but my most favorite thing to do is reading wattpad, I always do that everyday, especially at night before I'm going to sleep. I Love reading stories, like love stories. Whenever I read wattpad stories, I feel like I am energetic,full of energy and sometimes I am relating much to the scenes I read, to the point that if the story is so heartbroken, I cant stop myself to cry..I am a wattpad Lover

treecko142

Reaction score
During my pastime, surfing the net especially reddit is also the thing that I usually do, but when I have the time, I love playing any sports.

MittensFX

Reaction score
My most favorite thing to do is to go to night clubs when the weekends come.I just love hanging out with friends and staying late dancing with the music that I love the most.

pamz

Reaction score
my favorite thing to do is travel, I like to hike, climb mountain, and chill out on the beach after a whole day of activity. I also love to take pictures of every places I have been to, save memories and being able to say I have been there and I have done that.

acefunko001

Reaction score
I like to read scholarly articles online and I sometimes download these readings in pdf form. Of course, like everyone else in this forum, I browse the net daily and for hours on end, part of it spent on social media, but a large part mostly spent on posting comments in awesome forums like this one. I cannot imagine myself being an online geek but I think I'm turning into one. I plan to go into online marketing with my own food and academic products in the near future.

Annejk18

Reaction score
Sketching and playing my guitar are some of my favorite things to do. I have a lot of things in mind but I can't do all of it. Maybe, I should start a planning journal so I can balance my time in doing my hobbies. I love playing keyboard too, also painting and photography. But these days I usually grab my guitar. I don't want to forget my other skills, specially playing keyboard. I want to produce a song someday.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Playing Mobile Legends is one of my favorite thing to do right now. I am still waiting for a call for a job so while waiting I am enjoying my free time.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
Right now I am currently on planting cactus. Love to watch them the whole they. Collecting them makes me happy. :D

kelmy

Reaction score
I always watch videos in youtube , playing games in computer and also in my cellphone , and lastly i do a lot of onlline jobs

myra21

Reaction score
My favorite thing to do is shopping. I love going to shopping with my friends.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
I would like playing computer games and surfing the net I like it because it makes me happy and be on top. I play games to avoid being bored on the house though so I play computer games.

Top Bottom