Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toys and computer games

Henrywrites

Reaction score
For younger kids, playing with toys is certainly better and more enjoyable for them to improve their coordination and imagination, while older kids can certainly make the most out of computer games more.

This is true as it is always better for the kids to get better by playing with toys than what we get to do with playing the computer games. I have come to notice that it is the better choice than the kids focusing on playing with toys.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
For me as an teenager I prefer computer games than a toy but for those kids I prefer to play on toys because it makes then more creative. teenager now a days is really like technology as computers.

As younger kids, it is always the best to go with computer games as it is necessary for you to make friends through that means unlike when we are looking at the things you do by just playing with toys.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I think for very young children, toys are better. But be sure that it's not a choking hazard or something like that. Computer games are for children +7 years old. They're more likely to enjoy that than playing with simple toys.

Ensuring that we don't get toys that don't choke them is the best thing that is going to happen. I have come to notice that the safety is more important than any other thing that we should always think of when getting ready to buy toys for them.

Steve5

Reaction score
Ensuring that we don't get toys that don't choke them is the best thing that is going to happen. I have come to notice that the safety is more important than any other thing that we should always think of when getting ready to buy toys for them.

Yes, it's not something we should take lightly. Always consider the children's safety above all else. Also, sometimes it's better to not give them toys if you can't find something appropriate and safe for their age.

jsantos015

Reaction score
I prefer to give toys to kids, because computer games has a lot of disadvantages for kids. Plus, toys are much more fun to play with as a kid, from my own experience as a kid

rfinishen

Reaction score
computer game can make our eyes hurt, and we only sit still until we feel cramp, but toys, we can move our body with that.

Annejk18

Reaction score
My cousins are same as your kids. But I think this year as they get a little older they much prefer mobile games than playing with their toys. Well a lot of children now play mobile games than toys. It's quite alarming since the have been expose to radiation in an early year.

ion

Reaction score
I agree, guidance and discipline would give my kids the benefits of the two ways of having fun.When i was a kid i used to play video games and i had skills developed by playing arcade and console so i think its still beneficial with the right amount of monitoring and guidance.
When I was a kid, I always play in the farm, computer games is not really popular during that time, specially in our province. I just become addicted to super mario when I started to study, but still, playing outside and traditional games was still the best during that time.

And you're right. the proper guidance always needed. The study right now shows how bad too much computer games for kids.

pamz

Reaction score
Yes, it's not something we should take lightly. Always consider the children's safety above all else. Also, sometimes it's better to not give them toys if you can't find something appropriate and safe for their age.
yup this is true, we should be responsible for ever toys around our children, I mean children special kids 3 below only want to taste everything they see or even eat it, so it should be our responsibility to choose the appropriate and keep them away from things that could harm them.

treecko142

Reaction score
This is true as it is always better for the kids to get better by playing with toys than what we get to do with playing the computer games. I have come to notice that it is the better choice than the kids focusing on playing with toys.
Yeah, it also promotes kids to use their imagination so that they can develop it, and be better equipped in the future. My problem with computer games is that it provides all information to you so you don't have to imagine stuff because it's already there, which could affect a child's development.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
I prefer having toys than being then in computer games. It is not good for the attention behavior of a child if they are into computer.

Steve5

Reaction score
yup this is true, we should be responsible for ever toys around our children, I mean children special kids 3 below only want to taste everything they see or even eat it, so it should be our responsibility to choose the appropriate and keep them away from things that could harm them.

Yes, they're just not old enough to know what not to put in their mouth. It's safer to have no toys at all. I think plush or stuffed toys work better for children of that age.

Sheester

Reaction score
I we will conduct a survey in this generation, many would prefer computer games than toys. Even toddlers make fun on watching kiddy videos and not by playing toys. Both are enjoyable but the time span intended playing computer games is much longer than playing toys.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I think both, but with limited time only in playing computer games. Kids need toys because it will develops their bodies and helps them to become stronger, and computer games to help them to develop their brain by playing some strategy games.

They both can help kids to develop their skills. Just give them the right amount of time. Too much of it may be a bad thing for them.

ion

Reaction score
They both can help kids to develop their skills. Just give them the right amount of time. Too much of it may be a bad thing for them.
Yeah, like what I said. But I think for me, I will allow my kids to do more physical games and activities and be active in different sports. At young age, they should enjoy the environment and not the corner of our house. :)

Bawon

Reaction score
My kids are both into toys and computer games. Although both of them have advantages and disadvantages i assure that they have access to them. What do you think is much better toys or computer games?
I believe that both of them are very good but when you're looking at which one more safe for them, I would say toys. Thus far, there are some computer games that are too much for kids. Unless you're going to be in charge of getting their games, then it's cool.

Bumble

Reaction score
My kids are both into toys and computer games. Although both of them have advantages and disadvantages i assure that they have access to them. What do you think is much better toys or computer games?
I played more computer video games when I was still a teenager than how often I played with my Funko toys.

Some kids are like that because we find playing video more fun than playing with toys.

Asaba

Reaction score
Personally, I loved playing computer games more when I was still a kid than playing with any kind of toys. I had Gameboy console back then years ago and I'm always on it more than I care for toys.

Zuby

Reaction score
I couldn't say no to either of them. I have my video games playing time and also my toys playing time. Whenever it was time for me to play with toys, I would do it and vice versa with playing my video games as well.

Igba

Reaction score
I love playing video games too more than I get it on with toys. It's only unless my fingers are killing me, then I skip playing games for a while.

Top Bottom